Hacking 5.5.0 progress

davevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Because Hykem has mentioned he would release his exploit before february, and then march. That does not mean march 20th, or march 3rd. He said Before!
Then april
Then may...And counting
The He cryes because seriuos hacker that aren't attention whore show progress real fact.
I know many People that buy wiiu only after The annunce of december. .Who refound this People?

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then april
Then may...And counting
The He cryes because seriuos hacker that aren't attention whore show progress real fact.
I know many People that buy wiiu only after The annunce of december. .Who refound this People?

Really?

You bought the console just because you heared rumors that piracy might be possible and now you and your friends want a refund or compensation because you can't pirate games with your 5.5.x console?

jiFfM.jpg

Last edited by CableLeecher,
Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can facepalming me how many times you want...But this is The throuth.
You can put your Head under the Sand But The reason because many in 2016 to buy a console it s The possibility of hacking.
Then you dont note here we are in gbatemp.
Not nintendo Dot com

What you don't understand is that GBAtemp is not a piracy forum...
The only reason why devs try to exploit locked down hardware is as a proof-of-concept and as a personal challenge to enable homebrew or to use Linux on the machine (what by the way would be awesome)
The side-effect of this is that it enables piracy. Do you really want to make me believe that you bought the console to play Space Game, C@ve or Pong on it?

Some Homebrew is already working even on FW 5.5.x, this is what this thread is about... THE PROGRESS...

This doesn't necessarily mean piracy, does it?

Oh yeah, maybe for you and your friends.

Whoever buys now an already "dead" console when the new Nintendo NX is on it's way and is now whining or complaining that he spent money on it doesn't deserve it better...

Patience is a virtue...

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
You can put your Head under the Sand But The reason because many in 2016 to buy a console it s The possibility of hacking.
Not nintendo Dot com
Ironically, you can pirate any console in the market as no console comes above 5.3.2 which is compatible with Loadiine. So yeah, your trouth is not real. There's nobody to fauult but yourself.

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not nintendo Dot com
It's GBAtemp/WiiU/Hacking and Homebrew
NOT
GBAtemp/WiiU/Cracking and Homebrew

Reactions: CableLeecher

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Indeed there are some bundles with 5.4.0 (which is btw perfectly fine with his intentions) or 5.5.0 on the market (at least here in germany)
But if he updated his console on purpose or didn't follow the tutorials how to do DNS blocking then this is self-inflicted stupidity...

There is no need to be pissed for selfcaused faults. All necessary info is consolidated in the stickys.

There were enough recommendations here which bundles contain a 5.3.2 or even lower firmware.

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
And I am pretty sure hacking and cracking are considered the same thing!
NO. Absolutly not
Just search the difference on Internet
Hacker: Who find the exploit for hobby, for project or ti shiw that the security isn' addeguate.
Cracker: Who use hacker's exploits for illegal purposes

SOURCE: Wikipedia.it; under cracker there'a paragraph that has tis title: "Difference between Hacker and Cracker"

Last edited by rw-r-r_0644,

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
AFAIK, though heavily misused, hacker was originally a programmer or developer that works or research security (Either by making it stronger/finding vulnerabilities). In contrast of a cracker, which is somebody who breaks code (Reverse engineering might be considered into this). I'm not sure these definitions are correct though, even if they are the word hacker is already recognized worldwide as somebody who interfere with closed source stuff.

Reactions: Cylent1

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I delay it in a month or two .i think about a few months later its ok
I feel so angry about this guy...
Hykem is running away a few time ago.. he read gbatemp not more! No way to troll him ..

Last edited by loler55,
Reactions: Daba411

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I will be the 1st to apologize for my actions on this thread!
So, I am Sorry! and I hope everyone accepts my apology!
Were just upset and you obviuosly know why!
i apologise also if i have offended anyone, and i accept your apology unreservedly.....now lets get on...TOGETHER....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good news is Hykem has been on Wii u brew today. I'm sure everything i s coming together.
great news so glad to hear it....thank you....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sucks cause two of the battery packs won't fit in others