Hacking 5.4.0 progress

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The one's that @Lawliet80 posted. There are 3. Input, Hello World, and Pong.

Well you can host them if there is no problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, please can someone finally generate some loadiine mp4s and upload them somewhere so I can download them directly?

I tried to download them from the link of wj44 but it does not work so please I want a direct download. At the moment I can't generate them myself. If someone can do that for me. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Masterwin

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well you can host them if there is no problem.

Also, please can someone finally generate some loadiine mp4s and upload them somewhere so I can download them directly?

I tried to download them from the link of wj44 but it does not work so please I want a direct download. At the moment I can't generate them myself. If someone can do that for me. Thanks in advance.
We don't know where the hoster got them from. I COULD be that he could have copyed them from me, because they are the exact same, that were on my website :/

05sonicblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On windows, if you go to the page (from my site) in the browser (on a computer) and hit Ctrl+S it should download the MP4 file . The MP4's are generated live as you go to the page.

All code on my site (except for 5.5, WUP Installer and NNU) I compiled using wiiulib

loco365

Trophies
XP
So a couple of updates on my front:

1. I've gone and requested an update for GC to VPAD so that we can use GameCube controllers on 5.4.0 on its GitHub page, hopefully they can look at that soon and make needed adjustments.
2. I'm still working on finding out why I can't load Super Mario Maker with the update that I installed using WUP Installer. Every time I try launching the game, it keeps trying to fetch updates from the update server and just crashes and burns with 105-4207, even though the update is visible in my Data Management. Will update as I find info on this.

Reactions: memomo

05sonicblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't know where the hoster got them from. I COULD be that he could have copyed them from me, because they are the exact same, that were on my website :/

Sorry about that. I have put your name next to the links to these on my site. If you want me to take them down, or only include in the self-host package, let me know.

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys I would like to thank everyone for your contribution to the scene. I am glad that many people worked together, tested programs, hosted files etc. From yesterday we made progress and it feels nice that everybody comes along. Good job guys. And always be careful not to brick your system. Because everyone here put their systems on the line ;)

Reactions: 87 Psi

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried this yesterday, but it resulted in a payload that was too big to use.
This means the payload size limit in stagefright exploit is less than the other browser exploit, which means the use of elf files will be necessary, then we can only wait for that curl issue to be fixed. Appearently those who ported loadiine v3 to old versions had the same issue and some fixed it using TCPGecko :

https://gbatemp.net/threads/beta-loadiine-v3-for-wiiu-4-1-0-5-0-0-only.405822/page-4

loco365

Trophies
XP
Guys I would like to thank everyone for your contribution to the scene. I am glad that many people worked together, tested programs, hosted files etc. From yesterday we made progress and it feels nice that everybody comes along. Good job guys. And always be careful not to brick your system. Because everyone here put their systems on the line ;)
I threw this together earlier because it seems that some people are having issues with files being hosted remotely, so I posted a fairly painless solution. If you want to add it to the OP, feel free.

Reactions: BootsLoader

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I threw this together earlier because it seems that some people are having issues with files being hosted remotely, so I posted a fairly painless solution. If you want to add it to the OP, feel free.

So this is a guide for hosting files locally right? Yeah I will update the OP so people have a guide for this also. Good job

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here guys, to test Loadiine V1 on 5.4.0 take these steps :

For anyone not able to get Kernel Exploit and/or Loadiine to work, I will show my successful approach step-by-step (5.4.0E), hopefully it might help someone.

As of now, only Loadiine v1 works on 5.4.0 (?).

1. Start Internetbrowser -> Settings -> Delete Cookies.
2. Start kernel exploit "WiiU Kernel Exploit ()" from http://wj44.ml/. A black menu should appear with button-alternatives A or B, for Loadiine-prepared exploit press B.
3. You should now be back at some kind of Wii U Settings menu, press Internetbrowser at the bottom.
4. Enter URL http://wj44.ml/p.php?sysver=540&p=loadiine/code532.bin, if the Loadiine execute exploit works you should now be returned to same menu as step 3, exit the menu to start screen.
5. Start MiiMaker and after a couple of seconds you should arrive at Loadiine game index list.

Also I think you can get that wj44 link and host it locally as mp4.

So far two other users comfirmed Loadiine V1 working with the steps above.
Don't forget that the folder structure for loadiine V1 is not like it is now with V4, for those who want to test loading games.
Also the compatibility list is much shorter in this version since we still had bugs and 20mb limit size for rpx+rpl files. I remember that mario 3d world works in it for sure.

Reactions: BootsLoader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding