Hacking 5.4.0 progress

fredsat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Monster hunter 3 ultimate works well on 5.4.0 E
where can i found the version of my game ? i think it's the first version no dlc )

smitchel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's what I got working so far with my EU console on loadiine V2
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (EU)
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (US version with changed USxx folders to EUxx)
Shovel Knight (USA)
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash (USA)

Reactions: woeuntous

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the original compatibility list from Loadiine V1. The only difference between this and V2 is Yoshi's Wooly World is working. Also, you can increase compatiblity for some games by compressing the rpx and rpls themselves.

Attachments

• CompatibilityList.zip
    15 KB · Views: 120

TheMaxynator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here's the original compatibility list from Loadiine V1. The only difference between this and V2 is Yoshi's Wooly World is working. Also, you can increase compatiblity for some games by compressing the rpx and rpls themselves.
I know about that list, but it's not updated with e.g. Just Dance 2015, Just Dance 2016, Rayman Legends, Shovel Knight, Little Inferno, etc.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That compatibility was initially made when first Loadiine came out, ofcourse many games were not tested back then, and also more games work on V2, and not only that, as Onion_knight said you can now compress rpx/rpl of some games to get them working.

TheMaxynator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That compatibility was initially made when first Loadiine came out, ofcourse many games were not tested back then, and also more games work on V2, and not only that, as Onion_knight said you can now compress rpx/rpl of some games to get them working.
Could you link me to a tutorial on compressing rpx/rpl files? I want to try if that makes Just Dance 4 work.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@BootsLoader You should probably mention at the start of this thread that that version of wupinstaller doesn't work for installing big updates. People keep running into issues installing with it. It can only install things that install nearly instantly, like the title spoof or a <200mb update.

Last edited by Kakkoii,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought you released a new version lol :P
just for you...

now with some basic FS mapped from kernel space

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there's a thread on the temp about how to do it
Could you link me to a tutorial on compressing rpx/rpl files? I want to try if that makes Just Dance 4 work.

Attachments

• loadiine.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 113

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1