Hacking 4coolday question

renten2314

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well... i ordered it a m3i on september 4th from 4coolday and it was shipped out on september 7th but it has yet to arrive? Has anyone experienced it being late? im pretty sure it has been 10 days

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from 4coolday a little bit before you (it was before labor day) it finally arrived Wednesday.

It took like 3 weeks to arrive, I was under the assumtion that 4coolday had about 1 week shipping that's why I went with spending 5 extra bucks to get my m3i zero. I was wrong, dealextreme's shipping is actually faster than theirs.

But have faith their shipping methods are really quality style (my m3i wasn't damaged in anyway during shipping) it's just really slow. It will eventually arrive
smile.gif

Zavonn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
I ordered mine from 4coolday a little bit before you (it was before labor day) it finally arrived Wednesday.

It took like 3 weeks to arrive, I was under the assumtion that 4coolday had about 1 week shipping that's why I went with spending 5 extra bucks to get my m3i zero. I was wrong, dealextreme's shipping is actually faster than theirs.

But have faith their shipping methods are really quality style (my m3i wasn't damaged in anyway during shipping) it's just really slow. It will eventually arrive
smile.gif

Yeah. I ordered mine on 9/05 and it shipped 9/07 and I haven't gotten mine yet either. How many days did it take your to arrive? Today is the 11th day, and the 9th business day. In their shipping policies, they noted that it takes 6-10 work days to arrive when shipping to the U.S...I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow (if Saturday counts as a shipping day).

renten2314

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it comes on saturday or Monday ive been waiting ive checked mail every day i thought it would have came by now...

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mine came on the 10th day, only because it had to go over Sunday. Standard shipping all that stuff.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
DeltaBurnt said:

smile.gif

You do realize that DealExtreme and 4CoolDay uses the SAME postal service, which means that they technically ship at the same speed. The real advantage of 4CoolDay is that they ship out the packages in like a day or two, whereas DealExtreme takes their sweet time packing. The 3 weeks it took you, and the 2 weeks everyone else is experiencing would mean that under the same circumstances if you ordered from DealExtreme, you'd be looking at a month or longer.

I've ordered from dealextreme before and it never took that long.

It must have been some other factors that made mine arrive so late. Next time I'll probably just order from gamekool or just dealextreme. Dealextreme never took too long to ship any of my orders out before.

Zavonn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you were wondering if they deliver on Saturdays...they don't. Today would be the 12th day (or 9th business day, since Saturday isn't a business day), and I have not received my M3i Zero. Just hoping for Monday...

Did it literally take 3 weeks to arrive? Because this Monday would be exactly the 2nd week for me, and I'm hoping to receive it since 4Coolday says packages arrive in the U.S. in 6-10 work days.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zavonn said:
Well, if you were wondering if they deliver on Saturdays...they don't. Today would be the 12th day (or 9th business day, since Saturday isn't a business day), and I have not received my M3i Zero. Just hoping for Monday...

Did it literally take 3 weeks to arrive? Because this Monday would be exactly the 2nd week for me, and I'm hoping to receive it since 4Coolday says packages arrive in the U.S. in 6-10 work days.

Yes it took roughly 3 weeks to arrive.

Zavonn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That stinks. Any posibility that I'd be able to get mine on Monday, or do you really think I'll have to wait until Friday or even the next Monday?

Zavonn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 8 business days? Well, I put under the "additional comments" box to "please place in mailbox"...do you think that might have caused this additional delay?

Zavonn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang. Your M3i shipped out the same day as mine did (9/07/09, right?). How come I haven't received mine yet? Does the hong kong mail service join in with USPS when the package arrives in the U.S. from China...or do they handle deliveries separate from USPS? Sorry for the questions, but I'm quite anxious to receive my M3i.

renten2314

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zavonn said:
Dang. Your M3i shipped out the same day as mine did (9/07/09, right?). How come I haven't received mine yet? Does the hong kong mail service join in with USPS when the package arrives in the U.S. from China...or do they handle deliveries separate from USPS? Sorry for the questions, but I'm quite anxious to receive my M3i.

Yes i saw the usps truck so i believe they do

Zavonn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does putting a comment in the "additional comments/directions" box before you order it make the package ship slower?

Bowseon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends. It would take 'longer' for it to ship out of the warehouse/store/etc. because they would normally look at the comment, then ship, but it wouldn't make the delivery of the CPS or USPS any slower/faster.

Zavonn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I kinda figured that, but I was still looking for an explanation for the unusually slow shipping. Do you think they will notify you (in the "order status" box) if your package arrived to it's destination? I hope they didn't ship to the wrong address...that's happened to me before - I put the correct address, but they end up shipping to a totally different state...although that was from a different dealer; this is my first time ordering from 4coolday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.