4coolday question

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by renten2314, Sep 18, 2009.

Sep 18, 2009

4coolday question by renten2314 at 11:22 PM (2,092 Views / 0 Likes) 17 replies

1. renten2314
    OP

Newcomer renten2314 Member

United States
    Ok well... i ordered it a m3i on september 4th from 4coolday and it was shipped out on september 7th but it has yet to arrive? Has anyone experienced it being late? im pretty sure it has been 10 days

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    I ordered mine from 4coolday a little bit before you (it was before labor day) it finally arrived Wednesday.

It took like 3 weeks to arrive, I was under the assumtion that 4coolday had about 1 week shipping that's why I went with spending 5 extra bucks to get my m3i zero. I was wrong, dealextreme's shipping is actually faster than theirs.

But have faith their shipping methods are really quality style (my m3i wasn't damaged in anyway during shipping) it's just really slow. It will eventually arrive [​IMG]

3. Zavonn

Newcomer Zavonn Member

United States
    Yeah. I ordered mine on 9/05 and it shipped 9/07 and I haven't gotten mine yet either. How many days did it take your to arrive? Today is the 11th day, and the 9th business day. In their shipping policies, they noted that it takes 6-10 work days to arrive when shipping to the U.S...I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow (if Saturday counts as a shipping day).

4. renten2314
    OP

United States
    I hope it comes on saturday or Monday ive been waiting ive checked mail every day i thought it would have came by now...

5. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Mine came on the 10th day, only because it had to go over Sunday. Standard shipping all that stuff.

6. renten2314
    OP

United States
    Does shipping still apply to saturdays?

7. DeltaBurnt

United States
    I've ordered from dealextreme before and it never took that long.

It must have been some other factors that made mine arrive so late. Next time I'll probably just order from gamekool or just dealextreme. Dealextreme never took too long to ship any of my orders out before.

8. Zavonn

Newcomer Zavonn Member

United States
    Well, if you were wondering if they deliver on Saturdays...they don't. Today would be the 12th day (or 9th business day, since Saturday isn't a business day), and I have not received my M3i Zero. Just hoping for Monday...

Did it literally take 3 weeks to arrive? Because this Monday would be exactly the 2nd week for me, and I'm hoping to receive it since 4Coolday says packages arrive in the U.S. in 6-10 work days.

9. DeltaBurnt

United States
    Yes it took roughly 3 weeks to arrive.

10. Zavonn

Newcomer Zavonn Member

United States
    That stinks. Any posibility that I'd be able to get mine on Monday, or do you really think I'll have to wait until Friday or even the next Monday?

11. nagareboshi

Member nagareboshi GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    I received my stuff after 8 days.

12. Zavonn

Newcomer Zavonn Member

United States
    After 8 business days? Well, I put under the "additional comments" box to "please place in mailbox"...do you think that might have caused this additional delay?

13. renten2314
    OP

United States
    mine came today on the 10th day

14. Zavonn

Newcomer Zavonn Member

United States
    Dang. Your M3i shipped out the same day as mine did (9/07/09, right?). How come I haven't received mine yet? Does the hong kong mail service join in with USPS when the package arrives in the U.S. from China...or do they handle deliveries separate from USPS? Sorry for the questions, but I'm quite anxious to receive my M3i.

15. renten2314
    OP

United States
    Yes i saw the usps truck so i believe they do

16. Zavonn

Newcomer Zavonn Member

United States
    Does putting a comment in the "additional comments/directions" box before you order it make the package ship slower?

17. Bowseon

Newcomer Bowseon Newbie

United States
    Depends. It would take 'longer' for it to ship out of the warehouse/store/etc. because they would normally look at the comment, then ship, but it wouldn't make the delivery of the CPS or USPS any slower/faster.

18. Zavonn

Newcomer Zavonn Member

United States
    Yeah, I kinda figured that, but I was still looking for an explanation for the unusually slow shipping. Do you think they will notify you (in the "order status" box) if your package arrived to it's destination? I hope they didn't ship to the wrong address...that's happened to me before - I put the correct address, but they end up shipping to a totally different state...although that was from a different dealer; this is my first time ordering from 4coolday.