Know Your Temps: AshuraZero

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temp being questioned during this session is AshuraZero!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's week of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please post all 3 of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

AshuraZero's session begins 3-30-07 and ends the night of 3-31-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
[4-1-07 to 4-2-07] >>> shadowboy
[4-3-07 to 4-4-07] >>> rambozotheclown
[4-5-07 to 4-6-07] >>> OSW
[4-7-07 to 4-8-07] >>> Opium
[4-9-07 to 4-10-07] >>> DarkRamza
[4-11-07 to 4-12-07] >>> nloding
[4-13-07 to 4-14-07] >>> \/\/oltz
[4-15-07 to 4-16-07] >>> RayorDragonFall
[4-17-07 to 4-18-07] >>> Linkiboy
[4-19-07 to 4-20-07] >>> spikeygcps2
[4-21-07 to 4-22-07] >>> JPH1120
[4-23-07 to 4-24-07] >>> Sil3n7
[4-25-07 to 4-26-07] >>> hadrian
[4-27-07 to 4-28-07] >>> filozof
[4-29-07 to 4-30-07] >>> mr_blonde_88
[5-1-07 to 5-2-07] >>> Mewgia
[5-3-07 to 5-4-07] >>> Psyfira
[5-5-07 to 5-6-07] >>> lagman
[5-7-07 to 5-8-07] >>> Jax
[5-9-07 to 5-10-07] >>> m_babble
[5-11-07 to 5-12-07] >>> Harsky
[5-13-07 to 5-14-07] >>> Magenta

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
>>> Gaisuto
>>> Orc
>>> bobitos
>>> mthrnite
>>> juggernaut911
>>> Qpido
>>> 754boy
>>> ShadowXP
>>> Qrayzie
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM me ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Didn't your name used to be AshuraZro?

2) I'm feeling down, cheer me up?
frown.gif

3) What happened to the Wii copter sig?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) Didn't your name used to be AshuraZro?

2) I'm feeling down, cheer me up?
frown.gif

3) What happened to the Wii copter sig?

1) Yes, ages ago without any caps. I requested a change and the mod that changed it assumed it was "Zero". Whatever though, I'm not picky.
biggrin.gif

2) I made you a really kick-ass kite but unfortunately the Kite-Eating Tree struck again.
320px-KiteEatingTree.jpg

Sorry. :'(

3) Just yesterday I was considering using it till I'm done my next sig. I think I'll pull it out of wiitirement.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Do you believe that Nights IS coming to the Wii, or it's just a huge April Fool's stunt ?
2. If 8 out of 10 cats all prefer Whiskers, do the other 2 prefer Lesley Judd ?
3. There is nothing better in life than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro - True or False ?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Do you believe that Nights IS coming to the Wii, or it's just a huge April Fool's stunt ?
2. If 8 out of 10 cats all prefer Whiskers, do the other 2 prefer Lesley Judd ?
3. There is nothing better in life than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro - True or False ?
1) Yes I do believe NiGHTS is coming to the Wii however I am sure that it will have a very very terrible story about the power of teamwork or love or whatever stupid shit Sega comes up with now. The original was and still is magnificent though.
biggrin.gif

2) I'm afraid not. The other 2 cats prefer Jimmy Carr.

3) I lean towards the false category here. I do not wear slippers and I have no standard Bic pens near me so I do not know the joys of writing on my slippers. How about writing on shoes with a Sharpie?

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. What/who/why "AshuraZero" ?
2. Age?
3. In school? (what major?) Working? (where/what do you work in) What do you do for a living!??!
biggrin.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
1. ohi Ash
2. where is AshuraOne and/or AshuraNegativeOne?
3. you know how australia is pretty much the opposite side of the world from canada? well, since dingos eat babies in aus, do moose(s) eat old people in canada?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
1. What's your favourite genre when it comes to films, books, TV, etc?
2. List the best thing about the place you live in, and one thing you really really hate about it.
3. Wiicopter!!!
wub.gif
What's the view like from the Wiicopter? Taken any photos? Do you offer day tourist flights, or is it a little crowded in there?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. What/who/why "AshuraZero" ?
2. Age?
3. In school? (what major?) Working? (where/what do you work in) What do you do for a living!??!
biggrin.gif

1) What: Me! A name taken from a palette glitch in Sonic 2. Kinda nerdy but it was better than my very unoriginal old name which shall go unmentioned! Who:...uhhh.... Me? Why: The Zero/Zro was just used because someone else was using the name and I wanted to hit the 9 character max on many IRC networks.

2) 19 Physically but mentally I'm probably more of a 14 or 13. or 7.

3) I'm in college. Originally in Software Engineering I moved over to Network Engineering & Security Analyst. I am between jobs but am working on it.

1. ohi Ash
2. where is AshuraOne and/or AshuraNegativeOne?
3. you know how australia is pretty much the opposite side of the world from canada? well, since dingos eat babies in aus, do moose(s) eat old people in canada?

1) ohi Dirtie!

2) I killed them. Killed them dead. Now let us never speak of their rotting corpses in my basement's fruit celler with garbage bags and air fresheners wrapped around them in a kind of decorative manner again.

3) Can't say I've seen that happen. Or even seen a moose. But I think that just proves your theory all the more. They are like ninjas hunting their pray. Probably outside some local joint that serves breakfast all day at 6 am waiting to feast upon the retired and expired.

QUOTE(Psyfira @ Mar 31 2007, 10:22 AM)1. What's your favourite genre when it comes to films, books, TV, etc?
2. List the best thing about the place you live in, and one thing you really really hate about it.
3. Wiicopter!!!
wub.gif
What's the view like from the Wiicopter? Taken any photos? Do you offer day tourist flights, or is it a little crowded in there?

1) Films. I don't really have a favourite genre. Whatever is good, I likes! So I suppose I'll cover some favourites. Drama: Shawshank Redemption, Babel, The Green Mile (Book but movie was good too) 24. Action: Die Hard, Indiana Jones, 24, any other of the classics! Comedy: Anything Blackadder or Rowan Atkinson, Pink Panther, Clerks and other Kevin Smith films, Shaun of the Dead, 24. Scary: Dawn of the Dead, 24. Everything Else: 24 24 24 24 24.

When it comes to books, I'm not much of a reader. I have read the Harry Potter books and I just finished A Series of Unfortunate Events. And in TV. Well I bet you can guess I watch 24. I also commonly watch the amazing race, because I enjoy the idea of a world race. Anything on the Discovery Channel is good too.

2. I live way out in the country. The air is fresh and I can walk for over an hour without seeing any stores and shops or commercial stuffs. Good for snowmobiles too! Unfourtunatly, I don't have my driver's license yet so it makes getting a job quite difficult, or getting together with friends, or getting anywhere at all.

3. The view is very very WIIIIIII!!! with some gray patches of ground... mostly gray patches.... all gray. I do offer day tourist flights but nobody wants to fly in a giant W. They think it looks unsafe. How can anything fun be unsafe?! And about the picture...

az0housemd2kb2.png

Is there anything that Google Maps isn't good for?

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1. ohi its an ash
biggrin.gif

2. whats the craziest thing youve ever ghostridden
3. do you think nicholas cage could out-act a milkbag

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. ohi its an ash
biggrin.gif

2. whats the craziest thing youve ever ghostridden
3. do you think nicholas cage could out-act a milkbag

1) Wild Ash used Rage.

2) A lunar module. Was kinda hard but well worth it.

3) I don't know, milk bags can make pretty good wicker men. I think Cage is beat.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I know I'm cheating now but it's fun so I don't care
nyanya.gif

4. Milkbags. These keep coming up. Explain.
5. If the world suddenly imploded and there was no more 24 who'd be first on the armed-with-a-water-pistol psychotic rampage hit list?
6. If the Wiicopter flew into the Kite-Eating Tree who would win?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I know I'm cheating now but it's fun so I don't careÂ
nyanya.gif

4. Milkbags. These keep coming up. Explain.
5. If the world suddenly imploded and there was no more 24 who'd be first on the armed-with-a-water-pistol psychotic rampage hit list?
6. If the Wiicopter flew into the Kite-Eating Tree who would win?

1. 4. It started with a conversation between the two of us, TPi and I. Discussing how us Canadians buy our milk mainly in bags and not jugs or cartons. I don't fully remember why we brought it up, or who. But it's been a little inside joke since I guess.

5. If I'm the psycho with the water pistol, I know exactly who I'd go for first. Tom Cruise.

6. Now that would be an epic battle. The Kite-Eating Tree would be doing well for awhile but in the end, the Wiicopter would call in some ROFLCopters for support and lay waste to the evil bitch tree. Expect a theatrical version next summer! Featuring Nicholas Cage as the Tree! And, yes, yes, the bees. THE BEES!

Also I think I'll get around to stealing borrowing the Wiicopter from your magnificent contest entry, Psyfira!

Edited for Kyoji!

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
*If you got the chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
*3 games for a desert island...a desert island with consoles and electricity.
*Best B-Day ever?, why?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*If you got the chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
*3 games for a desert island...a desert island with consoles and electricity.
*Best B-Day ever?, why?

1. I really really would love to see Japan, but there is one place higher on my list than Japan. That's Venice, Italy.

Front Mission 3 - Maybe I will finally find the time to complete it.
Guitar Hero 1 or 2 - Never get tired of it.
Super Metroid - Sheer Awesomeness in a cartridge.

3. The day I was born! Why? Because I came to be!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto