(Upgraded software also included)

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works in safe mode on G6 lite and works in Normal mode for G6. Recently the new updates has been giving these problems with the new roms and i've emailed danny about it. I haven't tried the latest updates as they might have fixed it by now though.

Solver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running with the latest software, and I didn't change any settings. Still not working. I know this is a total noob question, but could someone please define exactly what is "safe" mode and "normal" mode? I didn't change any of the default settings, so I'm assuming that is what "safe" mode is. No trim, etc., right? Thx

Solver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aha! Safe mode did the trick! Thanks a lot, gr33dy (and everyone else)! It looked like I had DoFat, and didn't have the reset option, but I was still getting the white screens.

LeeoN

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, i can't get it to work on my SuperCard CF :'( What am i supposed to do? I have tried everything i could think!
cry.gif
cry.gif

LeeoN

Trophies
XP
Country
i use sc version 1.63 and pacher V2.56.. i think they are the latest... maybe it has to do with my superkey? is there any newer software than the one i use? please let me know (newbie here
happy.gif
)

LeeoN

Trophies
XP
Country
3 different version from 3 different sitezzzz :S still no luck.. is it something wrong with the new softwares? or am I doing something wrong while paching the rom???? ah i really want to play this @#%^$# game
frown.gif
:'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended