Hacking 4.3 Help

Grotten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help Guys! I am writing from another country in the hope of good advice.

A few days ago updated many wad files in the beginning etoge fail wii. (Had problems with DIOSMIOS)
Having a system format would put a zero ModMii (before doing so if there was an error), but was refused an installation of this nature "there is no vulnerable IOS installed on this wii"

Stumbling on your forum I have a solution to this problem
http://gbatemp.net/threads/there-is-no-vulnerable-ios-installed-on-this-wii.212155/page-2#header
(there is a message from below damysteryman)

In paragraph 3, with the launch of cIOSX_rev19-Installer zip (or launch other versions) prefix hung tightly.

Turning to paragraph 4 shall not be made 3. Wad not swayed because they do not have enough ios 36 (or 38 can not remember) ...

Different versions of the put - all the same thing .... Spitting, I curled 4.3

And now the question!

By purchasing the desired game, and using exploit I can install softmod? Or again, what will request that ios is faulty or not working?

Upgrading to 4.3 rewrote flooded my "defective" ios? Or again, I get an error "there is no vulnerable IOS installed on this wii" exploit ?

If not, can I install Wiikey ?

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
get modmii form the top of this forum

it is a pc app that will download all needed file and you can just re-hack your will when using modmii start the wizard and answer the question when you get to the is your wii a virgin check yes and Follow The Guide

your wii should then able to run most any game and dios/quadforce

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your trying to fix no vulnerable ios use modmii or nus downloader to download ios31-64-v3608, ios33-64-3608, ios34-64-3608, and ios35-64-3608 run hackmii installer to launch multi mod manager install the ios wad files

Grotten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can not watch the updates, but 4.3 does not have a license to drive ekspolit?. Everything is done through hackmii? (I have a Wii Black edition)

f everything is made sd card, can someone explain more detail on what exactly should be chosen hackmii?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can not watch the updates, but 4.3 does not have a license to drive ekspolit?. Everything is done through hackmii? (I have a Wii Black edition)

f everything is made sd card, can someone explain more detail on what exactly should be chosen hackmii?
?

Use Modmii to get the files you need and follow the guide that is generated.
If you have a newer Wii , you cannot use burned disc images to play your games, you will need a HDD ( also much better, by the way. )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs