Hacking 4.0 > 3.2 > 4.0

imapterodactyl

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
55
Country
United States
I apologize in advance, but I couldn't easily find an answer to this question. I've found several guides for downgrading from 4.0 to 3.2, but they're for people who DIDN'T install a cIOS beforehand.

I've got 4.0U upgraded via Waninkoko's installer, patched IOS60, Kwiirk's USB cIOS (202) and Homebrew Channel. I want USB2.0 capability in MPlayer-CE, but unfortunately I cannot install dvdx to IOS202, as the 3.4+ dvdx installer has no advanced options.

UPDATE: Nevermind! As it turns out, if you've upgraded to 4.0 via Waninkoko's updater, you CAN still use the old dvdx installer, with advanced options. I Installed to IOS202, and it worked like a charm.

Waninkoko's updater FTW!
 
Unfortunately, I've never been able to get the USB cIOS202 to install correctly, on 3.4 or 4.0 (Waninkoko updater). I also have a modchip, but that probably isn't a contributing factor. Waninkoko's USB cIOS installs just fine.

Any suggestions on how to get USB cIOS202 to install? Will going to 3.2 make it possible? It gives me a return error, I think -7, after 15/15.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted