3DSWare?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Technik, Jul 28, 2011.

Jul 28, 2011

3DSWare? by Technik at 5:37 PM (812 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Technik
    OP

Member Technik GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I just read this and it had a game called Lets Golf 3D for $7. Is this 3DSWare? I didn't know there was any.

2. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    Only thing that came up this week so far that is 3DS exclusive. I am currently downloading my game now because it looks like it might be really fun.

3. Donald Serrot

Member Donald Serrot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I just downloaded it, this very well could be our first 3DSware title! [edit] Besides Pokedex 3D that is... >w> [/edit]
    Not bad either, it's like most handheld golf games with the power meter and all, and looks like minimal use of touch control is used at all! The only thing I really saw was optional menu usage and you can add spin tot the ball while it is in the air by spinning a giant golf ball on the touch screen. So far me like! [​IMG]

4. rufus83

Newcomer rufus83 Member

United States
    You can use the touch screen for everything in game. All the screen elements show what button they correspond to, but you can touch them as well. You can even tap and hold in the center when zoomed in and quickly move around your landing grid. I'm definitely enjoying this game. It rips off Hot Shots and Mario Golf so well that it's really good.

5. Ikki

Member Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Uruguay
    The Pokédex 3D is 3DSWare, buddy. And, yes, this is too.

I read somewhere that it's the exact same thing as one in the iStuff

6. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    I'm really not gonna download this just because it's 3DSWare. I wanna see some conclusive evidence that it's good.

7. Jan1tor

Member Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I had downloaded a version of this for my DSI XL and liked it so I got this version which IS in 3D. This is the high def version like that on the Sony PSP only it is better cause it is in 3D. Seems to play very well. Not bad for $7 bucks. And it stores itself on the SD Card unlike the DSI games which stay in memory.