head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
ok wev seen the 3DS launch list & the games beign worked on for it.
but what about 3DS ware? what games are you wanting to see on 3DSware?

my wish list>>>
Metal Torrent 3DS
Flipnote Studio 3DS
X-Scape 3 3DS
Ahorium Wars 3DS
Army Defender 3DS
3DS Opera Browser (im also excited to see what the 3DS opera browser will look like in 3D.)
3DS Picto Chat

tiny chao garden 3DS * (a guy can dream
wink.gif
)

what games are you wanting to see on 3DSware?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
First I want to see some kind of account system like Sony has for the PS3 and PSP. My Virtual Console games should be downloadable for Wii and 3DS at a single price.

As for the games, I'm primarily interested in indie games that otherwise wouldn't see release. Episodic content could also be really interesting. Capcom should release the Ace Attorney games in episodes on 3DS and Telltale should also offer their new games on 3DSWare.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I would love to see Nintendo taking a leaf out of apple's book. They need a CHEAP dev kit (specifically for 3DSWare, not full commercial games, they can charge whatever the hell they want for that) so that 1. homebrew coders have a REAL chance at getting their work seen by regular 3DS users and 2. would cut down on piracy (by removing any real reason for hacking the system).

Other than that a new port of Mario64, without any story changes, or maybe a VC version.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
t377y000 said:
Flipnote Studio 3DS
3DS Opera Browser (im also excited to see what the 3DS opera browser will look like in 3D.)
3DS Picto Chat

That, plus...

- a BETTER 3DS Foto Dojo
- a BETTER 3DS Wario Ware: Snapped!
- themes for the 3DS with an app to make your own!
- 3D games where you can make your own levels/maps/tracks
- Some game where the 3D camera is useful

ADDED: - An app or add-on (like it affects the 3DS menu) that is like DSorganize, that organizes events, to-do lists, etc.
- should be a 3DS game not 3DS ware, but I want a SSB 3DS!!!
- demos! so I know what the games are really like (they don't accept refunds
angry.gif
)

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
First I want to see some kind of account system

This. That's all I really want to specifically see - if I knew what I wanted, I would just make it - this part is in their hands alone

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
I would love to see Nintendo taking a leaf out of apple's book. They need a CHEAP dev kit (specifically for 3DSWare, not full commercial games, they can charge whatever the hell they want for that) so that 1. homebrew coders have a REAL chance at getting their work seen by regular 3DS users and 2. would cut down on piracy (by removing any real reason for hacking the system).

Other than that a new port of Mario64, without any story changes, or maybe a VC version.
I second this, I would like to see a few things like a 3D graphing calculator similar to the one the iPod touch has. I think that people who make homebrew should recieve money for their hard work, and if Ninty does something like Apple did... Homebrew Devs would be getting a cut of the profits based on cost of app, and downloads. I would like to see more than games, but not on the same level of the Apple stuffz (I want it greater!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it...