Not open for further replies.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337

The previous imager is presenting problem. The previous image zip folder and different from the picture shown on the site.
It was also presented the following problem after sending theme already appeared in the number 1 Downloads counter. As it had already been carried out and it appeared Download shock absorber sending process has been completed.

Theme Link - https://3dsthem.es/7261

Image shown on the site.
Preview.png

Image contained within the ZIP folder.
Preview.png

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
i have no clue why but for some reason whenever i convert a song to .bcstm it always corrupts. has anyone else had this problem
Music can not exceed 3.3mbs if it exceeds this value will display errors in the 3DS. If it is not this error the problem may be in your audio converter suggest you use this program.
https://github.com/libertyernie/LoopingAudioConverter/releases
It is updated constantly.

I believe that you are using the Yata plus to create your bgm files I've done a topic explaining the errors that Yata plus is presenting in its bgm converter.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
ill use the tool thanks. but im still curious on why it was corrupting it worked fine before. now i get a few seconds of static and silence. its really odd
If you are using Yata plus to convert your music it is showing an error in the conversion process. The file is not compiled correctly. This is causing noise on the song. These noises appear in bands with dual audio track.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
ive been using a two step tool to convert it. no matter though. this one you linked works fine. thanks
I only use two programs Audacity to convert the song to wav and LoopingAudioConverter to convert to bgm format with stereo quality. I can put music to two minutes with stereo quality and with the sound very strong.

Reactions: McWhiters9511

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@erman1337

The previous imager is presenting problem. The previous image zip folder and different from the picture shown on the site.
It was also presented the following problem after sending theme already appeared in the number 1 Downloads counter. As it had already been carried out and it appeared Download shock absorber sending process has been completed.

Theme Link - https://3dsthem.es/7261

Image shown on the site.
View attachment 66077

Image contained within the ZIP folder.
View attachment 66078
I can't detect why this happened, but you can reset the zip file cache by just resaving the theme, without adding anything
Help, please.
I used to have the Mozila Persona account. Now i can't get it to login in the link https://3dsthem.es/csd-signin.php?human.

When i type my login and password i always get an error "Please close this window and try again".
This looks like the problem is from persona, not us. Maybe they were doing maintenance?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337
One suggestion: You could add to the website a panel of followers to notify followers to updates of users they are following. The followers panel would work only to inform the updates that would be quite helpful. You could show in user galleries the number of followers.

I always download the @FlameSpeedster themes and if I receive notifications informed new updates would be pretty cool.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@erman1337
One suggestion: You could add to the website a panel of followers to notify followers to updates of users they are following. The followers panel would work only to inform the updates that would be quite helpful. You could show in user galleries the number of followers.

I always download the @FlameSpeedster themes and if I receive notifications informed new updates would be pretty cool.
Working on it

How do I transfer my Mozilla Persona account to the 3DSThem.es site?
Log in using Persona, our site will ask for a new password, then you'll be able to log in using the normal form

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Log in using Persona, our site will ask for a new password, then you'll be able to log in using the normal form
I already gave it a new password, but it seems like the site forgot it.

EDIT: The password is correct, but it still says the Username/Password is incorrect, even though they are.

Last edited by RocketRobz,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY