3dscardshop.com legit?

GeorgeBush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered (and paid for!) a GBA peripheral, not available from anywhere else, from 3dscardshop.com two weeks ago, but not a word since. My order is still listed as 'processing'. :\

I used their online form and email to contact them, but still silence.

Has anyone here had dealings with them before?

GeorgeBush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
maniax300: Because the thing I wanted is no longer sold by any of the usual places, so I had to look in unusual places. It's a GBA peripheral, if that matters. I can't find anything relevant to my question by searching. It would be great if you could point me to the specific sticky thread you mentioned.

GeorgeBush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies, but my original question wasn't, "Where do I get one?" :P I just wanted to know if 3dscardshop.com is trustworthy or not!

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I used them once when they were still DSCartshop. They're decent. But keep in mind that that was quite a few years back. So whether they are still trustworthy, I don't know.

GeorgeBush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update: It arrived! :lol:

They never replied to any of the multiple emails or web-form messages and the order is still listed as "processing" on their website. Terrible customer service, but they delivered the goods eventually.

Good thing it arrived today, as Monday I was off to the bank to begin the process of recovering the money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1