Hardware 3DS2 Ideas

SuperTrever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know why they put stylus where they did. It was perfect where it was for the DSL and DSi. 3DS2 should have no friend codes, online pictochat, and in random matchups online you can freely talk to people. But first they're gonna have to remove the stick out of their asses and realize people aren't gonna draw dicks all day and tell people their address and get raped or something. Lol

Z

Zorua

The stylus position bothers me. That and they should make it a bit more lighter and sleeker and they should improve the battery life and introduce more colors. Also, I'd like to see more free apps. Lastly, since im a DSi XL owner, I'd love bigger screens and a pen stylus.
smile.gif

D

Deleted-273695

For them to stop milking the DS, it suck when you've bought a dsi and the xl comes out, somme buy that then a fricken 3DS comeout -.-

SuperTrever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ihackedit said:
For them to stop milking the DS, it suck when you've bought a dsi and the xl comes out, somme buy that then a fricken 3DS comeout -.-
Yeah. It's gonna suck when the real 3DS comes out and has super cool new features.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd agree with better battery - even on low lighting, or sleep mode it doesn't last very long.

I also agree with making downloadable software available right away AND getting a few popular and most wanted titles on launch - granted that they're ready!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
IMO ONLY

the reason why the 3DS has such an awkward stylus position and having such bad battery life is because all of these will be changed in the upcoming console. Smart move nintendo, you sure know how to earn money!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1