3DS YouTube Question 4.1.0E

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by RazorX2014, Mar 28, 2014.

1. RazorX2014
    OP

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    Hey everyone I have a 3DS setup to use a mt-card and everywhere I look people are saying YouTube doesn't work on emunand but I reasently downloaded it and it works for me on emunand and on 4.1.0E Is it just the US version that uses the latest keys?

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    It's only the US version.

3. fatsquirrel

fatsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    Ill hijack this thread for a second. Is there any guide that explains what and how does an individual install this emunand?

4. RazorX2014
    OP

Mar 18, 2014
    Get a 3ds on fw4.1 to 4.5 then using a ds flashcard like the r4i gold 3ds rts and run the installer I used the mt installer and then place the Launcher.dat on your 3ds's Sd card. Now you have the exploit installed you can figure the rest out yourself.

5. fatsquirrel

fatsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    I know how to install the exploit, I dont know how to install emunand :o

6. Neo Draven

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    Hold the L button as you boot into Gateway Mode. One of the options on the right will be 'Format emuNAND'. This will format your SD card and partition it, so you have one partition dedicated solely to emulating the latest firmware.

Once you have it installed (takes 5-10 minutes), then the next time you boot into Gateway Mode, you can go to Settings and perform a System Update, after verifying that the letters GW appear before the firmware version.

Then you will be able to emulate the latest firmware and be able to access DLC and the eShop, while keeping your console on a lower firmware that Gateway can run on.

DO NOT EVER RUN DIAGNOSTICS MODE. If you do, you will drastically increase your chances of getting a brick. NEVER EVER EVER RUN DIAGNOSTICS.

7. vinhdt

vinhdt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States

For the MT-Card, you'll also hold down the L button and do the "Format emuNand". After format, launch the exploit again and go to settings to update the emuNand. Make sure it shows MTD in front of the version before updating.

8. RazorX2014
    OP

Mar 18, 2014
    I've had no issues using the mt exploit and I haven't ordered mine yet I just use it for the emunand and playing higher fw games atm