3DS XL rechargeable battery pack

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Chrisssj2, Sep 20, 2012.

Sep 20, 2012
  1. Chrisssj2
    OP

Member Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    I searched EVERYWHERE in my town and they hardly sell one, and if they do it's only 3DS. 1 Guy said nintendo hasn't made one for XL yet and the normal one's dont work with it.

I'd like to have more then 4 hour play when I go out.. So I need to find an additional battery somehow.

Official Nintendo has it

http://store.nintend...rencyPreference

Only available to Canada and US :(

Maybe I can arrange someone trusworthy here to send them to me?

2. Chrisssj2
    OP

Netherlands
    Bump

1 person likes this.
  3. svensonic1
    This message by svensonic1 has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 9, 2016.
    Sep 21, 2012
  4. ShadowSoldier
    This message by ShadowSoldier has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 9, 2016.
    Sep 21, 2012
  5. Eerpow

Member Eerpow *swoosh*

Sweden
    You only get 4 hours???
    I get like 7-8 or something, I wouldn't get 4hrs even if I max'd the brightness :/

I expect replacement batteries to become available after some time, call Nintendo and see if they have them?

He's a troll, he's saying he "hacked the 3DS" so that it can play 3DS roms.

6. Nuttyasafruitcak

Newcomer Nuttyasafruitcak Nutter Extraordinare

United Kingdom
    How about one of these?
    http://www.ebay.co.u...2a22c24236#shId

They say they post worldwide except North America.

I've ordered myself one from somewhere else and it should be here Monday so I can let you know if it's any good if you'd like.

1 person likes this.
  7. Chrisssj2
    OP

Netherlands
    I can't call nintendo I think because the site in my country says ONLY about games on that telephone number.. I could try regardless, but's not a cheap number.

Hmm nutty,

I don't see how that works? Is it an attachment or a battery? Doesn't like a battery.

Anyway if you can say to me it works on a 3DS XL i'd love to hear it!!!! :D

8. Nuttyasafruitcak

Newcomer Nuttyasafruitcak Nutter Extraordinare

United Kingdom
    It's an attachment. It's a rechargable battery that can recharge the one in your XL. It has 2 cables (you can't see them properly in that picture as they slot in to the case to keep them out of the way) 1 cable plugs into a computers usb slot and charges the battery, then when it's charged you unplug it and take it with you and when your XL needs recharging you just plug the other cable into it and flick the little switch to on.

Hope that made sense, in case it didn't here's a picture of mine with the cables out and then one of it attached to my xl :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mine works, I just don't know how well as I've not had to use it properly yet.