then you get this

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Its just the download play client, the same thing happened in the DSi. They're just too lazy to update it to match the rest of the interface. Nothing special and probably doesn't mean anything as regards to a full ds bios being in there, just a small section of the code.

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone with a flashcart should try to load PictoChat on the 3DS using the "leaked" DS phat firmware.nds or my patched DS Lite firmware.nds (http://gbatemp.net/t285505-firmware-nds-for-ds-lite-patch)

Squeeks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yifan_lu said:
Someone with a flashcart should try to load PictoChat on the 3DS using the "leaked" DS phat firmware.nds or my patched DS Lite firmware.nds (http://gbatemp.net/t285505-firmware-nds-for-ds-lite-patch)
Can't get anywhere, console needs to shut down after entering birthday. Unless I'm doing something wrong?

czesio165

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
How do I upload it on consoles?
Give instructions (I have 3ds)

ismaelWii

Trophies
Website
www.ismaro3.es
XP
Country
I tried to load DS Bios on 3DS, but when you finish with settings, it restarts and goes back to the 3DS Menu. You can only change the "DS UserName", so I have one username for 3DS Games and another for DS Games (You can't change DS Username without changing the 3DS one).

shawnanastasio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if someone could make a ds bios with all of that information all ready in it then we would be able to load it in a flash card and use picto chat. I tried this 2 months ago and i ran into the restart problem too...

mdlmemorybank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to rip out just picto chat from the firmware and turn it into homebrew we can run? even if its stuck with a random name , all that maters is it working
tongue.gif

shawnanastasio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
is there any way to rip out just picto chat from the firmware and turn it into homebrew we can run? even if its stuck with a random name , all that maters is it working
I wish there was, alas i have close to NO knowledge when it comes to ds(lite) firmware..

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's such s shame they took Pictochat out, I really loved drawing on my DS with my friends. Oh well, it can't take too long to hack it back in by making a modded version as DS Homebrew or something. At least I've still got my Lite, there are just some things that are just too much to ask for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1