Hacking 3DS with CFW won't boot without an sd card

darmun123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Self explanatory. I know there was some option to copy luma to the system or something like that, so i could boot it without an sd card. Problem is that i didn't do that... option. I also lost my sd card, and didn't backup the files that were on there. In other words, I can't boot up my 3ds (blue light appears, then fades away after sometime and after making a weird sound), and also can't access GodMode9 (blue light appears, immediately after that, it just fades away). Is there something I can do?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Self explanatory. I know there was some option to copy luma to the system or something like that, so i could boot it without an sd card. Problem is that i didn't do that... option. I also lost my sd card, and didn't backup the files that were on there. In other words, I can't boot up my 3ds (blue light appears, then fades away after sometime and after making a weird sound), and also can't access GodMode9 (blue light appears, immediately after that, it just fades away). Is there something I can do?
step one get an sd card step two Finalizing Setup - 3DS Hacks Guide (also luma3ds) step 3 enjoy

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Quantumcat

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I do have an SD card. I can use the guide. So, will I lose all my data? I don't want to beat Superstar Saga again.

If you lost your SD card, and the game was saved to your SD card and you didn’t make a backup at some point, then unfortunately the save is lost for good.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I do have an SD card. I can use the guide. So, will I lose all my data? I don't want to beat Superstar Saga again.
first get an sd card and download the latest luma put it on the sd and attempt to boot the 3ds if it boots use the link i provided and do all steps . . . if it wont boot download an older version of luma and delete then replace luma and try again . . . repeat as needed regardless when it boots use the link i gave you and do all steps . . . your save is gone :glare:(unless you have the cartage version) there is a thread of complete/100% 3ds saves on gbatemp ... although i dont know if it has the game in question

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)