ROM Hack 3DS Windows Explorer extension

Argentlan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
now I updated and it showing all boxart but before it was showing a different art for CIAs, the 3ds ones showed boxart but CIAs showed the Icon art that appears in 3ds home menu

Last edited by Argentlan,

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
now I updated and it showing all boxart but before it was showing a different art for CIAs, the 3ds ones showed boxart but CIAs showed the Icon art that appears in 3ds home menu
Oh, I see! So you want the home menu icon? I don't know how that is controlled, unfortunately! :/
Deleting the cia association with the boxart would make them show it (in this case, i think it's easier to download an older database as they don't have the cia metadata), but from personal experience, not all cias show the home menu icon. I think this depends on the cia itself. AUTOMATIC is probably the only one who knows how that works, so wait for his response I guess.
Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
could you please help @AUTOMATIC1111?
homebrew cias get a automatic icon as well

That homebrew cias get icons is because they are packed with it. Nintendo never intended for us to even have access to let alone install games from cias, so they never have nor will pack their cias with icon data. Homebrew cias on the other hand are made by stand alone developers and so they do include the metadata. Likewise the reason why SaveDataFiler (official Nintendo software) does not have an icon without it's 'box art'.

As for using the homemenu icon instead - you would have to alter the images on the wiki with the appropriate icon found on Google or find some way to dump them from your 3DS.

rootman

Trophies
XP
Country
How do I install it, because when you open the install.bat does not pass anything only closes the cmd of once:cry:

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe this is not the right place to request this, but can someone create/edit this icon with 3ds to 3dz and one for cia?

https://3dbrew.org/w/images/1/18/3DSCube_128px.png
I don't get it. What exactly do you want to? You want this icon for what? All your 3ds,3dz and cia files? 1 specific file? I assumed it was for 3dsexplorer (since that's where the icon's from), but that is a computer program and not a 3ds one!

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Been a while since I had to add some title but I just now added the info for both the US and EU versions of Azure Strikers Gunvolt. I recently picked that up to see how it plays as we learned on the last Nintendo Direct that a part 2 is releasing soon and I've always been a sucker for Megaman or Megaman esque games haha

http://no-info.no-ip.info/3ds/wiki/index.php/Azure_Striker_Gunvolt

Reactions: ToTi and brennerei

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any chance for this to work with .cia files?
It already does.. if your cia isn't showing the icon and only an empty Nintendo 3DS cartridge it is not included in the wiki database and you can add it yourself.

2016-03-24_18-13-56.jpg

Reactions: DSoryu

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I installed the program and updated the icons, but the Pokemon X cart image is blank.
It's USA Pokemon X EKJA, for some reason in the pack A end E are mixed up.

Last edited by DaftMink,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey I installed the program and updated the icons, but the Pokemon X cart image is blank.
It's USA Pokemon X EKJA, for some reason in the pack A end E are mixed up.
EKJA is the product ID of the cartridge release of the European version as can be found here on gamefaqs
If your file is a .cia then make sure the ProgramID is 0004000000055D00, this applies for both the USA and EUR versions.

Either way, you may have to double check that pack because CTR-EKJE is definitely USA and CTR-EKJA is EUR.

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk whats up then, Gateway dumps my US Pokemon X as CTR-P-EKJA.
That title by the way shows as just the classic Nintendo cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival