#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup.

EDIT: Running it again as Admin as @Smoker1 suggested worked, though only about half my ROMs and CIAs actually have their box art. Even old games, like Tales of the Abyss, don't have their box art.

I quote myself:

- Lastly if anything doesn't match YOU CAN EDIT IT YOURSELF ON THE WIKI! THIS IS A COMMUNITY PROJECT THAT REQUIRES EVERYONE'S PARTICIPATION. COMPLAINTS == NO PROGRESS. ACTIONS == PROGRESS

THE PROGRAM UPDATE =/= THE LATEST IMAGES. Images are obtained from the wiki and like OP said a database crawler collects them and bundles them in latest.7z. Update wiki (ANYONE CAN DO THIS!) == Updated images.

Tales of the abyss doesn't have the ProgramID's for CIA's registered on the wiki:

Code:
{{Gameinfo |
PID = AABE |
PID-Original = CTR-AABE-USA |
Title = Tales of the Abyss |
Region = US |
Date = 2012-02-14 |
Rating = T |
Publisher = Namco Bandai Games |
Boxshot = AABE.jpg |
Barcode = 722674700320 |
ProgramId =  |
}}
{{Gameinfo |
PID = AABJ |
PID-Original = CTR-AABJ-JPN |
Region = JP |
Date = 2011-06-30 |
Rating = A |
Publisher = Bandai Namco Games |
Boxshot = AABJ.jpg |
Barcode = 4582224497690 |
ProgramId =  |
}}
{{Gameinfo |
PID = AABP |
PID-Original = CTR-AABP-EUR |
Region = EU |
Date = 2011-11-25 |
Rating = 12+ |
Publisher = Namco Bandai Games |
Boxshot = AABP.jpg |
Barcode = 3391891956673 |
ProgramId =  |
}}

page: http://no-info.no-ip.info/3ds/wiki/index.php?title=Tales_of_the_Abyss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
rrI0DZj.png

with the cartridge it was pretty good

Reactions: Favna

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Hm that's weird... When you open the details pane through here what Product code, 3DS does it give? Perhaps that doesn't match the ones on the wiki and the wiki is wrong?

"Enter game name"? Thought it would read the data. It IS trimmed, could that be why?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 302

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
That said however - you can right click it then 'change picture' and manually direct it to the correct image (in boxshots and named based on productID) which will create a user-boxshots folder and user-info for manually set icons.

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
That said however - you can right click it then 'change picture' and manually direct it to the correct image (in boxshots and named based on productID) which will create a user-boxshots folder and user-info for manually set icons.

Why would the product ID be like that? There's other trimmed files that are just fine.

I was only able to change the picture for Tales of the Abyss. The others, the boxart isn't present for those.

Last edited by GuyInDogSuit,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would the product ID be like that? There's other trimmed files that are just fine.

I was only able to change the picture for Tales of the Abyss. The others, the boxart isn't present for those.
No idea. I don't use Brickway / Sky3ds so I have no experience with rom trimming. That said however, there are pages for Hyrule Warriors, FE:SpecialEdition, Adventure Time Explore the dungeon, Omega ruby, and many more so it's really going to be on you to verify the info on the rom with the info on the page and if the page info is actually incorrect (which in turn can be cross referenced with 3dsdb) then edit it. If you need to upload images yourself they have to be 180x180, in JPG format and only the actual image (as in, no box parts around the image)

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
No idea. I don't use Brickway / Sky3ds so I have no experience with rom trimming. That said however, there are pages for Hyrule Warriors, FE:SpecialEdition, Adventure Time Explore the dungeon, Omega ruby, and many more so it's really going to be on you to verify the info on the rom with the info on the page and if the page info is actually incorrect (which in turn can be cross referenced with 3dsdb) then edit it. If you need to upload images yourself they have to be 180x180, in JPG format and only the actual image (as in, no box parts around the image)

Hmmm.... I've downloaded the latest database info, so it's still weird that even some of the older games have no pictures. It's mostly the eShop titles, but then again, the retail games are mostly trimmed, and most of the trimmed ones have the correct info. Is there any way to change the product ID and raw data? Can't seem to do that from the details pane.

You can use any picture for custom box art so grab one yourself, maybe?

See above quote. It's gonna be a bit difficult to do that for some of them, since they're eShop games that won't have box art.

This makes no sense. The recent edits show that some of my games were updated, yet the DLL isn't pulling the images.

This is bullshit. I can't create an account on the wiki because it keeps saying I'm getting the captchas wrong, when I'm obviously NOT.

Can't seem to upload an image. The link to do so is SUPPOSED to be in the left sidebar, under "tools," but it just isn't there. I'm guessing I actually have to be logged in to do so.

Last edited by GuyInDogSuit,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is bullshit. I can't create an account on the wiki because it keeps saying I'm getting the captchas wrong, when I'm obviously NOT.
I can second captcha issues.

@AUTOMATIC1111 has to fix that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@GuyInDogSuit If you post the images here (preferably attached and not as imgur or something) aaand if you can even the format of what stuff should be on the page then I can make the edits for you for the time being.

format of text is:

opH7Fvb.png

The [1] linked on the page is: http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/729328-bravely-default/data

Note: Dates are in YYYY-MM-DD whilst on GameFaqs they are in MM-DD-YY so pay attention to that

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I can second captcha issues.

@AUTOMATIC1111 has to fix that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@GuyInDogSuit If you post the images here (preferably attached and not as imgur or something) aaand if you can even the format of what stuff should be on the page then I can make the edits for you for the time being.

I actually made a few edits already, I just couldn't upload the images. Here's a few. Also, couldn't create a new page for this game.

{{Gameinfo |
PID = ADXE |
PID-Original = CTR-ADXE-USA |
Title = Shin Megami Tensei- Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker |
Region = US |
Date = 2015-05-05 |
Rating = T |
Publisher = Atlus |
Boxshot = ADXE.jpg |
Barcode = 730865300198 |
ProgramId = |
}}

Attachments

• AY9E.jpg
    AY9E.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 243
  • ADXE.jpg
    ADXE.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 238
  • ADXJ.jpg
    ADXJ.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 188

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cia title ID parsing got fixed in version 1.7 and the latest is version 1.7.1. Make sure you update before saying it doesn't work!

Latest downloads can be found here: https://mega.nz/#F!1B9BlbaI!srJg5nTE_qaxJyHDIU9GhA
1.7.1 64 bit click here || 1.7.1 32 bit click here

Also make sure you get the latest images from the database: http://no-info.no-ip.info/3ds/database/latest.7z
And I recommend you grab the box art images as they are better than the cartridges: http://no-info.no-ip.info/3ds/box-images.rar
Lastly if anything doesn't match YOU CAN EDIT IT YOURSELF ON THE WIKI! THIS IS A COMMUNITY PROJECT THAT REQUIRES EVERYONE'S PARTICIPATION. COMPLAINTS == NO PROGRESS. ACTIONS == PROGRESS

Result of following ALL the above:
rrI0DZj.png
How you done your background into black one?

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a windows 10 mod. Google 'windows 10 penumbra insite:deviantart'

And you also need uxthemepatcher but the one linked there wont do. For that there is a tutorial on cleodesktop. http://www.cleodesktop.com/2015/11/install-uxthemepatcher-for-windows-10.html?m=1
Oh, thanks. I still like to use Win7. Many progs don't work on Win8-10...
Don't ask me witch this progs, because some of them is japanese and some help me get text from images
And maybe someone know already or see i: ABBY FineReader say that it have Jap text scan function, but when i check their demo or check ABBY FR on friend PC i cant find it.
(He have last version of it [free update it his company where he worked])

Last edited by Makein,
Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Oh, thanks. I still like to use Win7. Many progs don't work on Win8-10...
Don't ask me witch this progs, because some of them is japanese and some help me get text from images
And maybe someone know already or see i: ABBY FineReader say that it have Jap text scan function, but when i check their demo or check ABBY FR on friend PC i cant find it.
(He have last version of it [free update it his company where he worked])
Win7 : forever ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: What matters now is that he's doing alright.