ROM Hack 3DS Video Converter

Omar de Santiago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked perfectly. Do any of you know if there is a way to automatically play the next video/next part of the movie? It would be a lot better than having your movie paused every 9 minutes and 59 seconds.

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It worked perfectly. Do any of you know if there is a way to automatically play the next video/next part of the movie? It would be a lot better than having your movie paused every 9 minutes and 59 seconds.
Wish there was... I found that all the movies I've watched on my 3DS, especially Frozen, Tangled and How To Train Your Dragon, paused at cliff-hangers the same way commercials would interrupt the movie on TV.

Omar de Santiago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish there was... I found that all the movies I've watched on my 3DS, especially Frozen, Tangled and How To Train Your Dragon, paused at cliff-hangers the same way commercials would interrupt the movie on TV.
Perfect! Those are the ones I'm converting, too.

I don't know why, but whenever I run it, I get a maximum of 5 minutes, not 10 minutes... any idea what's going on?
I have no idea why would that be happening.

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... huh. Maybe I should have tried again more recently... I'd forgotten about this thread until just barely. Maybe it was just the 3DS not recognizing past 5 minutes, and an update happened at some point. Dunno. Either way, it seems it works fine now. ^_^;

Qumojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, anyone would have the 3DS Video Converter 2.5 beta 3 exe file and could share/host it as it seems it was removed from Sourcefroge. I've googled but I had no luck :-(

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: UraKn0x

starguy95

Trophies
XP
Country
Download link says:
--- No longer available due to Sourceforge's policies ---
Please could you fix this ASAP? Thanks

Redrobin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the file is taken down from Sourceforge pls fix!! if you did then pls PM me thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the sourceforge file has been taken down pls fix it and when it is fixed pls pm me thanks!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?