ROM Hack 3DS Video BETA

ebsigma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
San Marino
how can i convert a 3ds video to side by side video to upload on youtube?
i use imput video tipe 3ds but only work left side video and then stop working...

horcruxrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for everyone talking about movies. yes it does work quite well and with larger bit rates and so on it can be very good quality. for those asking for one it would be much easier for you to get one and make it, especially if you want really high quality because it can take a while too. just find a side by side movie, preferably one ripped properly from the bluray, and just 3d that video with large bit rates, 30 fps, etc.

horcruxrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally after geting over the "videos not showing" problem. now i get not supported ):
anyone wants to help?

most likely too high of a frame rate
so i should just lower it and it would work?

and thanx for replying

yeah i have only been able to get framerates up to 30 so far, havent tried doing really high bitrates yet and seeing if it is possible to go higher (dont think it will work anyways). some videos can be weird though and might sometimes just not work, most the ones that did that for me was like youtube videos, and it was usually with gameplay videos that were just recorded wrong or something. most actual movies that came from the disc or digital copy or whatever never really gave me any trouble.

AmzngJ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I recently used your software. The 2d Videos are converted and plays at a good pace. But i want to try making 3d videos but when I press Left-and-Right it stops half way on the Final video Progress Bar. For the 3ds option It stop around the time it finishes the Left video. Also the progress bar says "Left Video" and under it is "Left Video". I need help making 3d videos. I am using version 1.32. I also tried making my own video of me doing 3d stunts to test it its only 15 seconds long. Please reply fast anybody.

BelowZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I press Left-and-Right it stops half way on the Final video Progress Bar. For the 3ds option It stop around the time it finishes the Left video.
We need some more infos to help you out:
1. Is your source video really a 3D-side-by-side video?
2. How big is your source video?
3. What destination folder do you use?
4. Do you have enough space at your destination folder?
5. Do you know the location of your temp folder? Then please post the content of the tsize.txt.

BelowZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone make a step by step instructions on how to make a 3D video? I know how to make 2d not 3d
The 3D options of this program only convert videos that already are in 3D to a format that's usable for the Nintendo 3DS.

Wiki is always your friend ;) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2D_to_3D_conversion#2D_to_3D_Conversion_Software_Released_on_the_Market

But keep in mind that it's never that realistic and plastic like directly made 3D videos. The Filmmakers have their reasons why they need so much time to work up 2D-content like Star Wars. It's... difficult and it's still more a dalliance than anything else^^

stream24

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, i've used the 1.32 version converting a mkv sbs movie, and it worked very well, i can play the movie on my 3ds, but today i've tried to convert another movie, but after that the progres bar has reached a certain point, (watching the preocesses in task manager) the process ffmpeg suddenly disappear, and the conversion stop...
i've tried several times, but all the times ffmpeg stop to work once it's arrived at the same point.....
What's the problem???

BelowZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried several times, but all the times ffmpeg stop to work once it's arrived at the same point.....
What's the problem???
Hi stream24.
There are many possibilities for a crash of ffmpeg.
Please go to your systems temp folder and have a look at a text file called "psize.txt". Generally the end of this textfile will describe what has happened.

If you don't know the location of your tempfolder, open the console ( press [windows-button + R] , type in "cmd" and press [Enter)].
Then type "set temp" - this will show you the path. (folderoptions >"Show hidden files and folders" has to be activated to find the folder).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to