Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello!

I Have made ​​a MOD v0.30 version with "mirror input" option fixed (I think so :D )
I have also added some extra option:

- 3DS video to side-by-side video for play your videos in 3D 3DS Recorded on youtube. (thanx to Morphius)
- Add "shutdown computer when done" option.
- Select audio bitrate.
- Select audio volume.
- Select audio chain for dual audio videos.

***Progress bar don't work, I hope SifJar can implement it :)

SifJar, If That's OK with you, if you want you can add what you like about this mod to the "official" version hehe

Thanks so much, this looks great. My intentions are basically to take this mod, get progress bars working and release it as 1.0 :) I reckon most bugs seem to be gone by now. I'll also add an error if people choose a destination folder with spaces seeing as no one bothers to read the first post apparently :P
Looking for a mac version that works? Any help?

Won't happen for 3DS Video. You'll have to look into other options I'm afraid.

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!

I Have made ​​a MOD v0.30 version with "mirror input" option fixed (I think so :D )
I have also added some extra option:

- 3DS video to side-by-side video for play your videos in 3D 3DS Recorded on youtube. (thanx to Morphius)
- Add "shutdown computer when done" option.
- Select audio bitrate.
- Select audio volume.
- Select audio chain for dual audio videos.

***Progress bar don't work, I hope SifJar can implement it :)

SifJar, If That's OK with you, if you want you can add what you like about this mod to the "official" version hehe

Thanks so much, this looks great. My intentions are basically to take this mod, get progress bars working and release it as 1.0 :) I reckon most bugs seem to be gone by now. I'll also add an error if people choose a destination folder with spaces seeing as no one bothers to read the first post apparently :P

fantastic!! :D

Now I'm woking to add multi-core support and the next thing will be to include one option to cut the video from anywhere and with the duration you want...but no rush :D

Little update: added multi-core/hyper-threading support (thanx to thedicemaster, Kryak and Dter ic)

It works fine :lol:

*only includes .exe file and source

fix version v3 (2D volume now works fine, sorry :) ) http://www.mediafire.com/?6nsetq3ewaz6sq4

C8g0Q.jpg

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for posting amzg, I'm just about to start working on the progress bar now :)

Great!! all we want a progress bar hehe!! thanx and good luck!!

I'm trying to do "something" to keep aspect ratio....it seems difficult :(

NeoMatrix2525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just tested the new version, and the mirror checkbox works, as well as the set volume box, which I used to boost the audio a bit. The multithreading support is also great, and helped the conversion speed a lot. So, thanks a bunch amzg! The progress gui looks good too, so hopefully SifJar can get it implemented. A general question, though. will the 3DS actually play back 24 fps movies? I tried once with my own script a while back, but the 3ds said it couldn't recognize the format. It was probably my own error, but, I'm curious.

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I just tested the new version, and the mirror checkbox works, as well as the set volume box, which I used to boost the audio a bit. The multithreading support is also great, and helped the conversion speed a lot. So, thanks a bunch amzg! The progress gui looks good too, so hopefully SifJar can get it implemented. A general question, though. will the 3DS actually play back 24 fps movies? I tried once with my own script a while back, but the 3ds said it couldn't recognize the format. It was probably my own error, but, I'm curious.

I try a video with "24 fps" and "2000kbps" bitrate and it's work fine in 3DS

BelowZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A general question, though. will the 3DS actually play back 24 fps movies?

Works fine for me too and I love the advanced mode :D

SifJar, one question, option "480x240 resolution" option, it is really necessary in the GUI?

I asked for that, cause its the requirement to get the circle pad function to work (it's this parallax thing to play around with the optimal 3d-effect).
Unfortunately it also has something to do with the right metadata. I hope this will be readout pretty soon - don't throw this function away, please. (for example a betaversion of the stereomoviemaker already added this format for the 3ds-conversion, too!)

I'm not really a programmer but I got a ->progressbar

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A general question, though. will the 3DS actually play back 24 fps movies?

Works fine for me too and I love the advanced mode :D

SifJar, one question, option "480x240 resolution" option, it is really necessary in the GUI?

I asked for that, cause its the requirement to get the circle pad function to work (it's this parallax thing to play around with the optimal 3d-effect).
Unfortunately it also has something to do with the right metadata. I hope this will be readout pretty soon - don't throw this function away, please. (for example a betaversion of the stereomoviemaker already added this format for the 3ds-conversion, too!)

I'm not really a programmer but I got a ->progressbar

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You should be able to use a similar method to what is used to get the length of the video for the progress bar (presuming BelowZero is using the same method as linked by you before) to get the resolution.

Jumbojack656

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason my video when using sifjars version ends out at like 2gigs but whn i use this converter in 3ds input mode the videos is over like 7gigs so far and its still going is this correct or should it be lower or m i doing something wrong?

BelowZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since SifJar released v0.30 i only focused on the progressbar (just one bar for the whole process). I havent done any other gui changes or fixes (f.e. of the mirror function).
I wanna help you out with your ideas of the gui with 3 progressbars, so I changed my work and made a "3DS Video v0.30 mod with progressbars" for you and i tried to explain all my changes in the sourcefile.

http://www.mediafire.com/?97da72ezapi45wz

Im really absolutely new to autohotkey and just have some basic knowledge in programming but my mod works fine for me and I think you can easily transport the parts to your own projects.
The main ideas are from different forums on the inet and the rest is annoying try and error work with the recondite depth of the help file ;) .
Please feel free to correct my poor codes :lol: all improvements are welcome.

Oh and the file split process is still not included in the finish-processbar, I'll change that soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1