ROM Hack 3DS Video BETA

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have recommendations for videos/sources? I've grabbed some vids off youtube, but most of what I've gotten either has a weak effect or has a half here/half there sort of thing....

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

JacobW.Copeland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Great, everything I need gets implemented...
And then I find I can't download it from FileTrip.
iLivid is nearly the only program i've ever needed to download that doesn't work on my computer.
:nayps3: :hateit:

DavidEstesMcKnig

Trophies
XP
My converted video is half the length of the original (1:30 became 45 seconds). I have no idea what the problem is. I'm converting a 2D mp4 video from YouTube, and using a Dell Inspiron with Windows 7 installed.

NM. I think that the problem was with the mp4 video

JacobW.Copeland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
My converted video is half the length of the original (1:30 became 45 seconds). I have no idea what the problem is. I'm converting a 2D mp4 video from YouTube, and using a Dell Inspiron with Windows 7 installed.

NM. I think that the problem was with the mp4 video
Yep. The tool has some issues with MP4. That's the only format they seem to happen with, though.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great tool ill have to try it out. I also hace a program that I use to encode videos for my tv. I bet n a few months there add 3ds format to it.
All we need now is to crack the 10min video length.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks SifJar and amzg. Nice GUI indeed.

Just a quick question for you both, is it possible to add a progress bar so we know the current state of the process ffmpeg.exe without using the taskmanager ?

Thanks.

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great tool ill have to try it out. I also hace a program that I use to encode videos for my tv. I bet n a few months there add 3ds format to it.
All we need now is to crack the 10min video length.

Won't be possible to change the limit unless Nintendo remove.

Just a quick question for you both, is it possible to add a progress bar so we know the current state of the process ffmpeg.exe without using the taskmanager ?

Thanks.

Nope. At least, it might be, but it is far beyond my ability, and would also require more effort than I care to put into this program. I made it as a quick GUI for people while they wait for a decent GUI (I'd say Spinal's will be a good one), it's not a huge priority for me. If I had a 3DS, I'd probably put more effort into it. As it is, I'll try and fix bugs, but dunno if I'll bother adding many more features.

Reactions: 1 person

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Thanks.

Nope. At least, it might be, but it is far beyond my ability, and would also require more effort than I care to put into this program. I made it as a quick GUI for people while they wait for a decent GUI (I'd say Spinal's will be a good one), it's not a huge priority for me. If I had a 3DS, I'd probably put more effort into it. As it is, I'll try and fix bugs, but dunno if I'll bother adding many more features.
I see.

well, why not display the dos box instead of hide it ?

tecnical.k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Thanks.

Mine has a progress bar :)

"mine's better than yours :P"

(haha, jk - I'm sure yours is much better than mine though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay