Status
Not open for further replies.

tvoretz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4i3D is working on 2.1.0-4, but Google warns against visiting the site due to malware. Awesome.

swspjcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So forgive me but I've been reading for hours and still haven't found a definitive answer. I see lots of posts on many web sites saying that card so and so "works" on 3DS but I am confused by exactly what "works" means. I know there are several carts that will support DS and DSi backup games but do these carts actually support playing a backup of a 3DS ROM? It seems like it but there is also a sticky thread on here titled "When will the 3DS be hacked?" I am only interested in playing backups of 3DS ROMs, not DS since I already have a CycloDS and it works just fine on my DS. Again, just looking for an answer about playing backup ROMS of 3DS only games. Sorry if this is just repeating previous questions.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So forgive me but I've been reading for hours and still haven't found a definitive answer. I see lots of posts on many web sites saying that card so and so "works" on 3DS but I am confused by exactly what "works" means. I know there are several carts that will support DS and DSi backup games but do these carts actually support playing a backup of a 3DS ROM? It seems like it but there is also a sticky thread on here titled "When will the 3DS be hacked?" I am only interested in playing backups of 3DS ROMs, not DS since I already have a CycloDS and it works just fine on my DS. Again, just looking for an answer about playing backup ROMS of 3DS only games. Sorry if this is just repeating previous questions.
well heres the short answer Nope
There may be a potential flashcard comeing out soon but since we dont know the release date you cant play 3ds backups

swspjcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.
well heres the short answer Nope
There may be a potential flashcard comeing out soon but since we dont know the release date you cant play 3ds backups

Joalsses

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there!
I don't have a 3DS but,I'm planning to get one,and I would like to use a flashcard to play ds games,and from what I read,the Acekard 2i is the best option.
The problem is,Im afraid of the bricking thing,and the fact that I don't have a ds,and don't know anyone who does.And I want to know,patched games,like Nanashi no Game and
Love Plus with the translations,will work right?Oh,and wich flashcard is best about updates?because its seems the 3DS have some important updates.
Thats all,thank you!

Dark Fulgore

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a R4iTT purple, can I update my 3DS today? It will work? Because R4iTT site isn't working, anyone have the R4iTT update?
My 3DS is on 1.0 version. It is safe to update?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a R4iTT purple, can I update my 3DS today? It will work? Because R4iTT site isn't working, anyone have the R4iTT update?
My 3DS is on 1.0 version. It is safe to update?
I found this on file trip, but it only supports up to 3ds 2.0 (latest is 2.1.0-2 or something like that), so I don't know if it'll be of much use. You can upgrade your cart and keep your 3ds at 1.0, but I don't see much of a benefit in keeping your dsi's firmware at 1.0. The only update available for the 3ds is the latest, meaning that you can't update to the highest firmware that your cart supports (which is v2.0).

Reactions: 1 person

Dark Fulgore

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found this on file trip, but it only supports up to 3ds 2.0 (latest is 2.1.0-2 or something like that), so I don't know if it'll be of much use. You can upgrade your cart and keep your 3ds at 1.0, but I don't see much of a benefit in keeping your dsi's firmware at 1.0. The only update available for the 3ds is the latest, meaning that you can't update to the highest firmware that your cart supports (which is v2.0).

Thanks for the info!
So, I need to wait a update for my cart. Yesterday I opened R4iTT site but today isn't working, really weird.
But thanks, I downloaded the file and will keep my cart updated. :)

Spy021

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Been lurking for a while and decided to get started on some Xmas shopping. Great forums you guys have!

I'm about to pick up a new 3ds for my nephew for Xmas, and am also planning to order an Acekard 2i as well. However, before I pull the trigger I had a couple questions that I was hoping some of you could clear up for me.
  • If purchased this week in stores, what is the current shipping firmware on the 3DS (as of today, Nov. 6, 2011) and will it prevent us from using a newly purchased Acekard 2i?
  • Has the overall build quality of the Acekards improved over the past year and a half or would I be better served going another route. I'm looking more for ease of use for my nephew (9 yrs old) and highest reliability to play games.

pangloss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Thanks for the info!
So, I need to wait a update for my cart. Yesterday I opened R4iTT site but today isn't working, really weird.
But thanks, I downloaded the file and will keep my cart updated. :)

R4i TT site recently published 3DS 2.2.0_4 FW update hack.

Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s