3DS UK line-up confirmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter croagunk.master
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,201
  • Replies Replies 47
ripandsip said:
well the games are ok but these games makes a 3ds not worth owning atm

I really like them but I'm a bit disappointed because there's no Resident Evil.
 
well... i guess the UK got a better deal than the rest of the world... i wanted to buy it on launch day in Canada until i heard about the shitty US launch list 9usually the same as ours)... but at least the UK gets ONE game i would have wanted... Rayman
tongue.gif


and to think, there was a LONG list of AMAZING titles coming out for the 3DS in the long run, yet Ninty decides to release the thing without a SINGLE good Mario game! who knows when paper Mario or Mario and Luigi will come out???
cry.gif
 
Awful. Nothing worth buying a brand new £200+ system for.

Good games in there, but no 'killer apps' to justify a new console purchase.

And no good Nintendo IPs either. Nintendogs and Pilotwings? WTF, shovelware already?

I'll wait for the RE titles and/or Zelda before I grab mine. Then maybe some of these games will be a bit cheaper and I can grab these too.
tongue.gif
 
I asked in my local store after seeing this and they still have DOA Dimensions listed as a day one title. Gamefaqs lists RE: Mercs as a 25th launch too, but GAME has no knowledge of it. Seems nobody can agree what will actually be there. All I'm hoping for is two or three decent games. I don't expect the 'killer aps' to be there, as Zelda, Kid Icarus and Starfox still have no dates whatsoever. But I'll settle for DOA, Pilotwings, Nintendogs (for lolz) and maybe Ridge Racer if the budget allows. The launch lineup isn't exactly incredible but it's not the worst, there are a decent selection of playable games there. It's just sullied by the lack of said 'killer aps'. We know Zelda and the like are coming and we want them now. So the launch lineup won't be considered great until any of them show up.
 
muckers said:
I'll wait for the RE titles and/or Zelda before I grab mine. Then maybe some of these games will be a bit cheaper and I can grab these too.
tongue.gif
yea i'll prob wait too nothing buy crap and sw on release even in the US. hope it won't be long till flashcarts are working
tongue.gif
 
SPH73 said:
I see about 3 different games I would buy

I've always said that a console is worth serious consideration the moment you have six games you really want to play lined up. If you have 3 from the launch line-up, plus presumably the much talked about killer aps like Zelda and Starfox, etc, then you should be good to go. Personally I have way more than six lined up at this point. It's at least twelve. I'm not buying two consoles though
tongue.gif
 
muckers said:
Nintendogs and Pilotwings? WTF, shovelware already?
I think you're a little confused as to what 'shovelware' means. Games that appeal to a wider audience are not automatically 'shovelware'.
 
TheTwoR's said:
No fair!
ohmy.gif

That line up is WAYY cooler than the US one. :/
Ah well, grats to UK residents anyway
tongue.gif

I've already preordered the US version of Monkeyball and Street Fighter.
What y'all talking 'bout willis'?
Nothing has been confirmed by Nintendo.

However, if PES is anything to go by, your list will be identical, or better than ours.
http://www.gamershell.com/news_110960.html
 
Nollog said:
TheTwoR's said:
No fair!
ohmy.gif

That line up is WAYY cooler than the US one. :/
Ah well, grats to UK residents anyway
tongue.gif

I've already preordered the US version of Monkeyball and Street Fighter.
What y'all talking 'bout willis'?
Nothing has been confirmed by Nintendo.

However, if PES is anything to go by, your list will be identical, or better than ours.
http://www.gamershell.com/news_110960.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/vide...ch-line-up.html

Ugh, now do you believe it?
 
Nollog said:
TheTwoR's said:
No fair!
ohmy.gif

That line up is WAYY cooler than the US one. :/
Ah well, grats to UK residents anyway
tongue.gif

I've already preordered the US version of Monkeyball and Street Fighter.
What y'all talking 'bout willis'?
Nothing has been confirmed by Nintendo.

However, if PES is anything to go by, your list will be identical, or better than ours.
http://www.gamershell.com/news_110960.html

That's true, and if I may quote LittleKuriboh:
QUOTE
I have said it, so it must be canon!
He was being sarcastic, but when people view Gamestop's website they must be taking it literally.
 
Hmmmm, the choice of games aren't really my style, and I've pre-ordered a 3DS
frown.gif


This is going to be a really difficult decision, but at least we still have just over a month left..Nintendo could alter the launch games, depending on how the Japanese launch goes, and how far along the production of the games are. Guess it'll either have to be something lame like Nintendogs + Cats...or something i can't play very well, like Tom Clancy lol.

*Prays that somehow Kid Icarus or Zelda will be out*
 
I've preordered my 3DS at GAME but then canceled it because I was getting ripped off, so I preordered again at shopto
biggrin.gif
only £199.99!!! Now I'm going to have to decide on what game to get, not really my type of games but I need to experiance a 3D game :S

I might get one of these (Launch Games):

1. Samurai Warriors: Chronicles
2. Street Fighter IV 3D
3. Asphalt 3D
4. Supermonkey Ball 3D

BTW search "3DS" on shopto's site and you'll see what games we'll be expecting soon, some games look alright and you can preorder them aswell even though they have no release date yet. Okay looks like they do have release dates but they might change.
 
My girlfriend's pre-ordered it for my birthday and I've pre-ordered Monkey Ball and Pilotwings.
 
That's better than I thought it'd be...Pretty decent, IMO.
Admittedly, it's still only about 3 weeks of amusement, but eh, some good games ^~^
 

Site & Scene News