Hacking 3DS Stolen Please Help!

CMOFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So last night someone broke into my car and stole my 3ds. I'm heartbroken over the Pokemon saves that were on this device some of them having Pokemon from when i was in 3rd grade sadly I cannot find the backup of my boot9.bin however I am going to keep looking I have a full backup of the SD and the movable.sed is it possible to extract these saves? I've can post a link to the files I have in case it is helpful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the movable.sed and the Nintendo 3DS folder that was tied/encrypted to it, then yes. It is possible to recovery and rebuild your saves, extdata, games, DLCs, and updates.

It's not recommended you use your old movable.sed when migrating to a replacement 3DS. Should you connect online with that *.sed like on their eShop, Nintendo will likely ban you for unauthorized System Transfer.

You should report to Nintendo your console as stolen so that they can Console ID ban it from online service. You can also use your backed up movable.sed to extract the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B. Inject that into your replacement 3DS and do stupid shit like cheat online and say your favorite app is freeShop to get yourself and the thief banned.

Reactions: E1ite007

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: One of the worst games I have ever played