3ds sleep mode waking issues

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by bsxtn, Jan 10, 2015.

1. bsxtn
    OP

bsxtn Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2014
    United States
    Has anyone had issues waking their 3DS/XL after closing it in menu or 'home'? Mine doesnt't wake up and I have to power cycle it. My sysnand is 8.1.x. Emunand is 9.4. I don't have this issue immediately after closing, regardless of whether I am in a game or not. Just curious.

2. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng A not so serious guy tbh... ;D

Aug 15, 2012
    New Caledonia
    Inside your miiind, and poof.
    Do you wait long enough after opening the 3DS?

3. masterzero

masterzero GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007
    I leave my 3ds in sleep like all the day , never turn it off , unless for putting cias in the sd card or new gateway firmware , and not only I have a good battery time ( at least for me) , I don't have any problems. ONCe or TWICE It was on black screen for like.. 5 seconds , not more

4. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Goodra the Great

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    lol'ing at the title. Bortz, could you change that? It kind of confused me, and I had to make sure it was 'on topic' (and it was lol). The title should say something like '3ds sleep mode waking issues'. :P

5. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng A not so serious guy tbh... ;D

Aug 15, 2012
    New Caledonia
    Inside your miiind, and poof.

Tbh, the title didn't strike to me as odd. After you posted this, it seems pretty funny. =P
    But umm, there's a report button, you can use it if you want to "contact" the staff in this way, unless you want Bortz to personally handle this.

6. Kylecito

Kylecito eats warnings for breakfast

May 6, 2009
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I thought you had developed insomnia over GW never releasing

bsxtn and Aman27deep like this.
  7. bsxtn
    OP

bsxtn Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2014
    United States
    Mine sits black screen, I have to power cycle it.

8. codychaosx

codychaosx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Wisconsin
    This happened to me yesterday. It seemed to be that my crap 3ds thought I removed the internal sd card. Because after I restarted it acted like there was no internal sd card inserted and I had to take it out and put it back in