Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried to use the street pass relay with my tablet but it didn't work.
Hope someone can share a Bravely Default save for 1.2

Aerione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I've asked about save compability between different Gateway versions, but what about different firmware versions?
For example, I wanna switch to System Firmware 4.5 with GW 2.0b1 now and then in order to play region-locked games, however, will these saves be compatible with the other GW-combinations?
Such as EmuNAND 7.0 + 2.0b1 or 2.0b2

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SysNAND and emuNAND versions doesn't affect ROM's savegame as they are all running on 4.x keys (the keys are set when you boot the console, so they are set on your 4.x real NAND).
You can go to 7.x emuNAND, start a game, restore a 4.x emuNAND, continue the game without problem.

The only issue you will have with savegame is when you are playing with the retail cartridge on EmuNAND/SysNAND.
Some games require a new encrypted method introduced in 6.0.0-11, if you start such a game on RealNAND 6.x then the save will be encrypted with the 6.x key, and won't work on emuNAND (which still use 4.x keys), and vice versa.

game using the new encrypted method:
Bravely default, Zelda ALBW, pokemon XY (if you know other games, let me know and I'll add them to wiki)
If you start this game on realNAND+cartridge, alway play on realNAND.
if you start this game on emuNAND+cartridge, always play on emuNAND.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to request a save file for Bravely Default (US version) that takes place late in the game (preferably one with all jobs unlocked). The one currently hosted on filetrip is the EUR version. I need the US version to be able to post screenshots to the MiiVerse.

irondoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it matter what version of Gateway I am using?

EDIT: Yup. I just updated to gateway 2.0b1 and now it is working.

joekas

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all I'been following this site for a while and at last I've decided to register. The reason for that has been because I need your help. I've been playing for a long time Bravely Default and I was at the begining of chapter 5 when, without thinking I was using getaway, I switched off the 3ds without saving properly (home + x) and I've lost all my data since I was in chapter 3. So I would appreciate if anyone could help me and post here or privately a savegame in chapter 5. Thank you in advance.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a savegame at the start of chapter5.
(don't upload on filetrip as "latest version", to keep the current one at the start of the game visible on filetrip)

Characters Lv : 63 (or a little more, I don't remember where I stopped leveling)
Play time : 56h00
Town : completed (everything Lv11)
Progress: Right before chapter 5
unlocked job: 19/24 (latest unlocked: Arcanist, Spiritmaster, Templar),
Available job : Dark knight (start of chapter 5), Vampire (area locked)
Job Lv for all characters : Lv10 to Lv11
Summoning received: Hresvelg (wind palace), ziusudra (mountain path), promethean fire (fire palace). Earth palace available.

Attachments

• 00040000000FC600.zip
    329.5 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: joekas

joekas

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a savegame at the start of chapter5.
(don't upload on filetrip as "latest version", to keep the current one at the start of the game visible on filetrip)

Characters Lv : 63 (or a little more, I don't remember where I stopped leveling)
Play time : 56h00
Town : completed (everything Lv11)
Progress: Right before chapter 5
unlocked job: 19/24 (latest unlocked: Arcanist, Spiritmaster, Templar),
Available job : Dark knight (start of chapter 5), Vampire (area locked)
Job Lv for all characters : Lv10 to Lv11
Summoning received: Hresvelg (wind palace), ziusudra (mountain path), promethean fire (fire palace). Earth palace available.

Thank you!!!

marblesmike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks, just got a Gateway, but realized I can't play the saves from my Zelda ALBW cart even in Classic Mode. I've just started the portion of the game in Lorule in the first quest...

Is there any chance someone can upload a Gateway compatible save for the US version of ALBW from around that point in the game? I guess after getting the Master Sword? Thanks!!!

Or, do I have another option of using my save from my cart in Gateway?

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey folks, just got a Gateway, but realized I can't play the saves from my Zelda ALBW cart even in Classic Mode. I've just started the portion of the game in Lorule in the first quest...

Is there any chance someone can upload a Gateway compatible save for the US version of ALBW from around that point in the game? I guess after getting the Master Sword? Thanks!!!

Or, do I have another option of using my save from my cart in Gateway?

Just play it again, it takes like an hour.

Wiki'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
It took me more than just an hour. I had all the heart pieces and bottles up to that point.

Anyone? Bueller?
I believe one of my save slots starts exactly at that point with everything being completed up until that point and with 9999 rupees!

One admonition though: mine is for the EU ROM. I am absolutely certain that there's no difference between the two regions for Zelda ALBW, so let me know if you still want it and I'll upload the save file ASAP.

marblesmike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe one of my save slots starts exactly at that point with everything being completed up until that point and with 9999 rupees!

One admonition though: mine is for the EU ROM. I am absolutely certain that there's no difference between the two regions for Zelda ALBW, so let me know if you still want it and I'll upload the save file ASAP.

Yes, that would be great, thanks!!! It's gateway compatible right? And which rom is it?

Avalynn

I'm here to learn and help.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to note that the save created from downloaded versions of Pokemon X/Y have the same issue as the cartridge version. I installed the game on the emuNAND, played a bit and saved. I made a backup of my emuNAND on firmware 7.1.0-16U, dumped it to the system's internal NAND flash, and tried to play Pokemon Y only to receive the corrupted save game error. Re-downloading and installing the game allowed the game to play again but the save was erased and had to start from the beginning .

polandspring

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is going to be a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for a Bravely Default save with some villagers for the US version or for gateway 1.2. This is because I'm on emunand 7.1 and the EUR doesn't work for 2.0b1 and i heard about the bricking chances with 2.0b2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hurfty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I can't seem to get the bravely default save to show up on the 3DS. Have tried both 1.2 and b1 and it seems like once I reinsert the bravely default microsd after playing a different game and boot into gateway mode and then load the game it always overwrites the imported save.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know this is going to be a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for a Bravely Default save with some villagers for the US version or for gateway 1.2. This is because I'm on emunand 7.1 and the EUR doesn't work for 2.0b1 and i heard about the bricking chances with 2.0b2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If you want region free, you can downgrade your EmuNAND version.
Either redump your NAND (it will delete your SD), or if you did NAND or EmuNAND backup to your computer (you should make one for each System menu version), you can use EmuNAND_Tool to backup your 7.1 to computer and inject an old version (4.1 to 6.3 are working fine).

Keeping 7.1 is your choice (if you want the play stat to save your play time, etc.), but like you said you will not use 2.0b2 because of the brick code, so if you stay on 2.0b1 you will never have settings/apps access/region free on System version 7.x, so it's useless to keep that EmuNAND.

I can't seem to get the bravely default save to show up on the 3DS. Have tried both 1.2 and b1 and it seems like once I reinsert the bravely default microsd after playing a different game and boot into gateway mode and then load the game it always overwrites the imported save.

There are two methods:

Method1:
  • use 2.0b1 (with or without emuNAND)
  • Plays a different game (should be enough to delete/replace the chipset content)
  • Shutdown the console <-- this step has been proven important. Do not just remove the SDcard without shutting down.
  • put SD card on computer, and copy your imported save to SD.
  • power ON the console, launch the game.

Method2 (easier?)
  • use 2.0b1 (with or without emuNAND)
  • Put SD card on computer and copy your imported save to SD
  • Power ON the console, launch a different game (not the one you want to import).
  • Exit the game (home>x), and launch the game you wanted to import the save

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...