Hacking 3ds save files tutorial

kenshiroz86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I have a 3DS with Gateway 2.2 and I have a lot of 3DS retail cartridge but I don't know how to use my own save. I read about backup them with the option "backup save cartridge" in GW 2.2 menu and use header, but doesn't work with SRWUX that is a 512 save file. Can anyone explain with a tutorial how to use my save from my retail games ? Thanks

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Hi, I have a 3DS with Gateway 2.2 and I have a lot of 3DS retail cartridge but I don't know how to use my own save. I read about backup them with the option "backup save cartridge" in GW 2.2 menu and use header, but doesn't work with SRWUX that is a 512 save file. Can anyone explain with a tutorial how to use my save from my retail games ? Thanks

back up your rom, back up your save, rename the rom to .3dz, make the save the name of the titleid of the rom. (you can check that at 3ds.essh.co)
you should be happy :)

kenshiroz86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, but what about 3ds header edit and 3ds decrypted tool ? Now I backup my Luigi's Mansion, but before backup went wrong with Resident Evil Revelations and Project x Zone. I use a micro sd 4gb on my 3ds with SD adapter. Can I have to buy a bigger SD card or micro sd ? If I will buy micro sd 8 or 16gb or SD card 8 or 16gb, does the 3DS read it to dump my cartridges ? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM