Gaming 3DS Rom Tool v0.5

3DSGuy98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This ROM tool gets information of the latest ROM's for the 3DS and gives you the full in-depth information which you may require.

scrn.png

Check it out. Fully functional just no ROM image's... yet!

THIS DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU ROM'S, JUST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ON THE 3DS SCENE!

Update:
Read's CIA Files.
Not yet tested with 3DS Files but support is there in case you wanna try it out.

Attachments

• 3dsRomTool.rar
    9 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: Haloman800

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
why not use use 3ds.essh.co, rather than download a windows application, from someone's first post? (i imagine some people might think it is a virus etc)

3DSGuy98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not much at the minute but this can be handy for people that just want to find out what's new, quickly. This uses the 3ds.essh site for the database. I don't make viruses, I'm not a tit. It will be able to read CIA files soon so when you rip your games with the titleid you will be able to find out what the CIA is without having to look at the serial in the file, and then having to go the 3ds.essh to find out what it links to. In fact I've already made an application that does exactly this but I want it incorporated with this app.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might want to change the wording in the first sentence of the first post. It says "This ROM tool gets the latest ROM's for the 3DS." Most people will assume that means it downloads them, and then they'll proceed to download your program without paying attention to any warnings in full caps. Remember, this is the internet you're dealing with.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I don't make viruses, I'm not a tit.
on the internet (even off really) we can't easily see if you are a tit or not.

it was the fact that it is a gui windows tool, for rom information, it's your first post, ad your name is 3dsguy(98)
3dsguy made many 3ds tools, so i thought you were trying to be a bit shifty :)
anyway, thanks for contributing!

3DSGuy98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No sir, I was not trying to take after anyone as you know I made this account earlier today, only to contribute my work. Please do not take any offence by this, it was just the first name that came to mind.

Edit:
Confirmed working with .3DS Files too. Some may not work such as Legit CIA's, etc but overall the checks are in place so you should be fully informed if there is an error not just a shitty "Windows Application Has Crashed" or anything of that sort.

Thanks for taking an interest I suppose :)

Reactions: cearp

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

on the internet (even off really) we can't easily see if you are a tit or not.

it was the fact that it is a gui windows tool, for rom information, it's your first post, ad your name is 3dsguy(98)
3dsguy made many 3ds tools, so i thought you were trying to be a bit shifty :)
anyway, thanks for contributing!

what's the chances of that happening? Dam near same screen name with the same tool name too.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-rom-tool-rom_tool.349314/

Reactions: cearp

3DSGuy98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do not use gbatemp very often therefore not up to date with the scene. I have released this software for people to navigate through the latest releases with ease. Maybe the next release coming soon will appeal more as it will have sorting options such as firmware therefore you can see what has been released and will work on gateway ultra (under 7.x).

I can ensure you that I am not trying to be 3dsGuy the original, it is very coincidental that these two are similar, maybe same frame of mind? But as mentioned I don't keep up to date with the latest and not looked at the people in the 3ds scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy @K3Nv2 In the cas of Robin it would be Dick Grayson