Hardware 3DS repair confusion

smellyunicorn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent my nintendo 3DS for repair 2 weeks ago.I checked my status of my Nintendo 3DS repair and it says it was shipped back to me on the 6th of March, I have yet to receive my package. Also there is no tracking number provided.
I checked my email friday and an email from nintendo with a completly repair order # stated that my parts have been recieved at their factory. So I don't even know what that was about.
Is there anything I can do to get a clear definition as to what in the world is going on over there?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo always gives tracking numbers...
By either fed ex or UPS.

Anyways, it's only been four days since they say it's been shipped. You can wait until Tuesday or Wednesday without needing to be too worried. Sometimes it takes a while.
Or you can search up the new order number they gave to you in the e-mail received on Friday. What's the order status on that one? edit: nvm. They say parts received.
Hmm... I don't know what to tell you besides wait it out a little while longer until something changes.

smellyunicorn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got an email today when I emailed them this same question
"Thanks for contacting us. Using the information you provided in your email, I was able to locate your account and check the status of your Repair Order. According to our information, your system had to be forwarded to our main repair facility in Washington State for further evaluation. That should be completed within the next few business days. Once shipped back, you'll be able to acquire the tracking number for the return shipment from our website."

They are REALLY trying to fix me 3DS you guys ever had to deal with this?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Thanks for contacting us. Using the information you provided in your email, I was able to locate your account and check the status of your Repair Order. According to our information, your system had to be forwarded to our main repair facility in Washington State for further evaluation. That should be completed within the next few business days. Once shipped back, you'll be able to acquire the tracking number for the return shipment from our website."

I sent mine in for a broken SD card slot, and then my brother's 3DS for screen scratches. They received it then shipped out a completely different (brand-new) system the very next day for both of them. So my overall experience with Nintendo has been pretty good. No more than five days total ...

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I sent mine in for a broken SD card slot, and then my brother's 3DS for screen scratches. They received it then shipped out a completely different (brand-new) system the very next day for both of them. So my overall experience with Nintendo has been pretty good. No more than five days total ...
Why would they replace a whole system for screen scratches?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why would they replace a whole system for screen scratches?
I don't have an answer for that. But I am glad they did. It's probably just faster for them to ship out a new one and fix it later. I know it was a different one because of a different serial and all minor damage was gone completely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"