3ds r buttion problem

That_Nintendo_nerd_Gannon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So once at school while getting on my bus my new 2ds fell i picked it up but now some time if i press on the r button it will stop and it just stays in place with no spring and if I move it or turn it I fix is it so how can I fix it permanently?

SrMininez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happened in my 2ds too, and you might need to open the console and change the button, or, if you are lucky, maybe just with a few pressing it gets "fixed"

Reactions: jeannotte

That_Nintendo_nerd_Gannon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty
That happened in my 2ds too, and you might need to open the console and change the button, or, if you are lucky, maybe just with a few pressing it gets "fixed"
Ty

Reactions: SrMininez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: admonish