3DS PowerSaves not Working

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by superpatch13, Sep 16, 2014.

1. superpatch13
    OP

superpatch13 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2013
    United States
    Whenever I start my powersave and put my game in, the game starts to download online content, but soon gives me "the web operation failed error (0)". I'm not sure why it does this. I have- changed cords, cleaned my game, used other usb slots, reinstalled, made sure firewall wasn't blocking it. none of my games work and I have used this device in the past. Datel has yet to respond to me, so I have no idea what to do. Help!

2. sweis12
    This message by sweis12 has been removed from public view by Densetsu, Sep 16, 2014, Reason: Not helpful.
    Sep 16, 2014
  3. superpatch13
    OP

superpatch13 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2013
    United States
    I look at it more of "simulated grinding" at least in the context I use the powersave for.

4. Madi Hatten

Madi Hatten Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Mine says the same thing. Some people are saying it's the servers but idk.

5. superpatch13
    OP

superpatch13 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2013
    United States
    The thing is that I try even when the servers says it's running and I've seen videos of people using the powersaves :/

6. Madi Hatten

Madi Hatten Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Well I think it's on Datel's end because I've never had a problem until a few days ago.

7. sanin6

sanin6 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2013
    United States
    Oregon
    If you are using the Gateway exploit to play retail carts, POWERSAVES WILL NOT WORK. Powersave doesn't recognize the save encryption.