Hardware 3ds Powersave pro not working

CallmeAnon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I try to sign in using my valid username/password/licence key a popup appears and states "Licence key/email has been suspended please try again in a hour or check the FAQ. And when i put a game card in another pop up comes and states "unable to authenticate please ensure your details are valid in the options menu. I think the problem is the fact that I've never gotten an email to verify the email I made the account with. But i'm not sure how to get this said email. I was hype to receive my powersave but it's been nothing but a headache. Any help will be greatly appreciated

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when I try to sign in using my valid username/password/licence key a popup appears and states "Licence key/email has been suspended please try again in a hour or check the FAQ. And when i put a game card in another pop up comes and states "unable to authenticate please ensure your details are valid in the options menu. I think the problem is the fact that I've never gotten an email to verify the email I made the account with. But i'm not sure how to get this said email. I was hype to receive my powersave but it's been nothing but a headache. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Uhm.....Have you by chance emailed or asked datel about this? We dont work with powersaves in that regards here.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eveyone on the internet says there support is crappy and I tried to get in touch with them but I haven't gotten a response

Are you still on stock firmware? Do you plan on hacking your system with CFW someday if you don't? I think homebrew cheats and edits are generally better than Powersucks, but this could be me talking out of my ass as I don't use either. For $2 through Nintendo eShop giftcard, you can hack your way to 3DS freedom through seedminer.

Reactions: CallmeAnon

CallmeAnon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you still on stock firmware? Do you plan on hacking your system with CFW someday if you don't? I think homebrew cheats and edits are generally better than Powersucks, but this could be me talking out of my ass as I don't use either. For $2 through Nintendo eShop giftcard, you can hack your way to 3DS freedom through seedminer.
sadly I'm not on stock firmware but if I was that's the route I would've went down

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly I'm not on stock firmware but if I was that's the route I would've went down

So you do have custom firmware but still elect to use Powersaves out of preference or convenience? Alright, you have that note card with your license key (don't share yours) still, right? Only way you'll get yours working again is by somehow getting through Datel to unblock yours is through verification with that original key or buying a new license. No way around this.

Key sequence
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX

Powersaves.png

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like a total boomer I meant to say I'm not on custom firmware and yes I still have my key

Lol, no problems. I get brain farts all the time with yes and no's.

Try calling them. Here's their contact info. If you have no luck reaching through Datel, consider their silence as customer abandonment. I would move on from wasting time with them at the point as they clearly feel good enough taking your money and not supporting you further.

For seedminer, check these threads and informations out:
Best of luck to you in joining us in the Dark Side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4