pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
So I recently found a 3ds in ver 1.2 or 2.1 or something, dosent matter.
I want to update it to a version compatible with soundhax by using the "in-game system update", or whatever it's called.
Im not sure if it has a name since I couldnt find anything online, by "in-game system update" I'm refering to when you insert a legal copy of a 3ds title and before it opens the game it will update your system.
Anyone know if there is a term for this, or what games update you to 11.2 or one of the older easier to hack versions.
Thanks.

Check here. Also follow this.

Last edited by pustal,
Reactions: K9_

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently found a 3ds in ver 1.2 or 2.1 or something, dosent matter.
I want to update it to a version compatible with soundhax by using the "in-game system update", or whatever it's called.
dont update yet depending on the last number in your 3ds version number this could cause problems . . . what is the full system fw version ?. . . it is important

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't make the system vulnerable to soundhax. Cart updates specifically leave out non-vital components like 3DS Sound and the web browser.

K9_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
This doesn't make the system vulnerable to soundhax. Cart updates specifically leave out non-vital components like 3DS Sound and the web browser.
I understand It's just thats the version i used for homebrewing my 2ds so i feel more comfortable doing it that way, regarless of weather its the best option.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand It's just thats the version i used for homebrewing my 2ds so i feel more comfortable doing it that way, regarless of weather its the best option.
thats not possible is the point if you update via gamecard you may lock cfw via soundhax out so in order to avoid that i ask what the full version number is . . . i dont know why you choose to ignore me, i am trying to help you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)