3DS HACKING NYC

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Frogger2099, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Frogger2099
    OP

Frogger2099 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2017
    United States
    Hello,

I own a new 3DS and I would love to hack it, does anybody on this forum provide such a service?

Thanks,
    Frogger

2. GameDAWKZ

GameDAWKZ Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2016
    Gambia, The
    What do you want to do

Gesendet von meinem One S mit Tapatalk

3. Boogieboo6

Boogieboo6 @realDonaldTrump

Jul 30, 2015
    United States
    You can do it yourself with by going to 3ds.guide! Don't follow a video tutorial, ever. Only use this guide. Make sure you follow every step very carefully. Don't even think about cutting corners or freestyling because you think you know what you're doing. If you have any problems, more people will be willing to help you if you're following this guide.

4. Frogger2099
    OP

Frogger2099 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2017
    United States
    boogie boo- I love your user image.

This might sound annoying of me but I'm really interested in paying somebody for these services, I have 3 raspberry projects, full time job and I'm recording a full length album... and so consequently I don't have time to fully devote myself to a step by step guide (also concerned about bricking). I was told to come here by r/3ds Mod who said I could find someone that would be willing to take this on for payment.

I'm interested in being able to play roms & new 3ds titles (which are downloaded by the shop)

5. GameDAWKZ

GameDAWKZ Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2016
    Gambia, The
    I pay someone for exploiting your 3ds?

6. Frogger2099
    OP

Frogger2099 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2017
    United States
    hmm not sure I understood that.

..forgive my blunt ways but... I understand that paying someone for their hacking services lacks the DIY spirit- however I know there are talented capitalist on this forum who way want to help me with this. (My post is directed towards those individuals.)

7. GameDAWKZ

GameDAWKZ Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2016
    Gambia, The
    DIY so do you know what happens to your console

8. Frogger2099
    OP

Frogger2099 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2017