Hacking 3DS Hack: "We hacked it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-188346

since we got the foot in the door and not completely hacked just the secrets will be ares
What? The secrets will be the greek God of War? Why?
I know this is a obvious typo, but I have no idea what you were originally trying to type.

ClickCLK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Apparently the guys who hacked/hacking the Wii U may have ties to this 3ds exploit.

In fact, the three teams - Fail0verflow, iPhone Dev Team and Team Twiizers share the same people (Bushing for example) AFAIK, so yes, they may have ties to this 3ds exploit.

P.S: are there any new IRC logs of yellows8 speaking about the hack?

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is a obvious typo, but I have no idea what you were originally trying to type.

Probably 'ours', which is sad for me to see it typed that way. I get sad when people make types like that, because it's an entirely different word.

I would love it if the hacks for these would be as easy as the Wii and DS.

D

Deleted-188346

I would love it if the hacks for these would be as easy as the Wii and DS.
They likely will be. Regardless of the complexity of the method they've used to hack the WiiU, once they are ready for public distribution they'll likely package it in a way that is easy to use. Either that, or we'll see some fantastic and easy to follow guides appear on how to do it.

I've found that if the hack is software based, it's always relatively easy in comparison to hardware based modification.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In fact, the three teams - Fail0verflow, iPhone Dev Team and Team Twiizers share the same people (Bushing for example) AFAIK, so yes, they may have ties to this 3ds exploit.

grr i cant find the logs

Seratonin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've been in the IRC chat for a couple of days and nothing has come up. You should join the IRC sometime. ;)

ClickCLK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I've been in the IRC chat for a couple of days and nothing has come up. You should join the IRC sometime. ;)
I don't know server/channel where yellows8 speaks about the hack and I have not so much free time this week, so IRC logs will be preferable.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
It's obvious, he means PS3 emulator for 3DS with PS2 support, so we can play the God of War games, he just didn't say Kratos because that would make things TOO obvious :P

Filipe C Bello dos Santos

Real pirates don't buy fake copies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Of couse i'm trolling. I've been following all 3ds hack threads since i got mine, but more to see people overreacting than to espect the release of a hack.

and i just love when people say that can't wait to have a n64 and ps1 emulated when they don't have nothing sure about how to hack 3ds for homebrews.

Another thing that i like is the piracy discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    bring it back!!!!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I gotta mess around with SteamDeck been using a dummy hdmi for dualscreen emulation with citra
    citra is really amazing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's an annoying but cool process using moonlight
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also yeah dry herb vapes are the shit. I have a bunch and finally settled on what I'm happiest with, vape wise, until I discovered weed is causing all of my gut problems and I need to not smoke/vape anymore lmfao
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I say as I load another bowl on my Volcano
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still pissed at Kansas for not legalizing anything they're all like lolol china's gonna hurt us
    sickly that is fucked im sorry to hear that
    +1
    but yeah!!!!! when you want to fuck with your 3ds holler at me fr fr >3
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, watch out for the spy balloons
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I throw those at people
    i am continuing dabbing rn
    this is crazy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @PandaPandel, thanks Panda! One of these days for sure I'm going to go on a rampage of modding and upgrading everything that I've got laying around lol, it'll have its day(s) of glory soon enough. I got an OG 3DS and an n3DS XL to take care of
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think China would like my data :creep:
    ooo lets get that new3dsXL a face lift!!!!
    yall are really cool sick and ken
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My 3ds back cover screws snapped so it's annoying to use now don't wanna spend $30 Ona. Back plate replacement got a 512gb card in it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me and sicklyboy actually named our child sickken
    +1
    hirade girl, hi i keep seeing you in here
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    How are you, @PandaPandel ?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I was working with a foreign game dev/publisher at PAX East years ago and was so close to being able to dump one of their pre-alphas for their new game from their 3DS dev unit but didn't have an SD card reader with me lmao 😭 I was boarding with them and free range of their dev unit to (mostly) do as I please, but just didn't have the hardware I needed for it. sad
    @K3Nv2 Yo mine also snapped lmao I still use the back plate tho
    @HiradeGirl Im doing good thanks for asking <3 Im just vibing working on some threads on here wbu?
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: @HiradeGirl Im doing good thanks for asking <3 Im just vibing working on some threads on here wbu?