Status
Not open for further replies.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
UPDATE! I ADDED ALL VOTES EXCEPT: Tanveer's, chemistryfreak's, tigris's and vincentico's minus votes won't count since they did NOT state a GOOD reason why it should be down voted.

happy.gif
I am back from errr yeah back from somewhere.

Tigris you votes twice on Monkey Ball. XD Don't do that again please.
wink.gif

Phyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 Ocarina of Time (Brilliant game. 'Nuff said.)
+1 Super Street Fighter IV 3D

I wasn't too sure to vote for SSFIV because I can NOT work the controls - coming from a Tekken player. But during the short periods where I can control the fighters (on Easy) ... It's a frustratingly good game.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 OoT (obviously)
+1 Mercs 3D (I know folks have issues with this game -- I do too -- but considering the current library, this is one of the best games available right now.)

Pazuzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 Zelda OOT
+1 Star Fox 64 3D
+1 Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
+1 Rabbids 3D
-1 Rayman 3D (felt somewhat cobbled together, terrible camera)
-1 Pokedex 3D (B/W only; some pokes are locked out unless you trade, making it a useless reference tool)

markvn

Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
+1 Sports Island 3D (amazing game if you ask me, 10 sports, really worked out well!)
+1 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (game to spend a lot of time with)
+1 Pilotwings Resort (shows how great the 3D-effect can be)
+1 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (simply the best game ever, and then even greater
yay.gif
)

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 Dead Or Alive Dimensions (Lot's to unlock, good use of streetpass and spotpass, online matches- though sometimes laggy- can be great fun)
+1 Ocarina of Time 3D (for all the reasons already stated)
+1 Resident Evil- the Mercenaries 3D (though it isn't a 'proper' game, it is hideously addictive and graphically very nice)
+1 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (Like advance wars, and despite no street/spotpass has a startling amount of longevity. Plus it's very cheap)

And the negative votes go to

-1 Pilotwings 3D(too short, impressive for as long as it lasts which turns out to be hardly any time at all)
-1 Samurai Warriors (sporadic spotpass, essentially just running about hitting buttons, AI is poor even when you tell characters what to do)
-1 Street Fighter 4 3D (nothing to unlock, online matches ruined by spammers, not much replay value)

stargoonman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Dead or Alive Dimensions
+1 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
+1 Zelda OOT

-1 Rayman 3D: No reason to get this game since the game could be bought cheaper on every other systems that exist. There are no new contents whatsoever. The game has not aged well for those who have never played this game.
-1 Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D: The game has VERY shallow contents. Sluggish animations on distant view (Frame rate).
-1 Super Monkey Ball 3D: Terrible game. Shallow contents, less than what iOS version of this game has.
-1 Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition: The game's control was not meant to be played with such systems like 3DS. The game is designed to use 6 buttons always available to right hand which 3DS system lacks by its nature. The online experience is unstable. Sometimes it would have great a ping, sometimes the exact opposite.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
+1 Devil Survivor Overclocked. Absolutely LOVE this game (my first SMT) and it's drawn me in and intrigued me (first game in a looong time)

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
+1 CN: Punch Time Explosion.

LoZ because of so many bugs, one of the buggiest games i have seen.
CN cause its a super smash bros rip off, and i like it. CAPTION PLANET FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one