3DS game "The Alliance Alive" is set to get an HD remaster in Japan

H2x1_3DSDS_TheAllianceAlive_image1600w.jpg

If you didn't get a chance to try The Alliance Alive when it released last year, the game will be getting an HD remaster soon, which will bring it to the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Originally released in March 2018 for the Nintendo 3DS, The Alliance Alive is a JRPG developed by studios Cattle Call and FuRyu, alongside former Suikoden and Romancing SaGa 2 staff. The game will launch on the aforementioned platforms this fall in Japan, with an English version announcement likely to occur during NIS America's upcoming localization showcase next week, as the company was responsible for helping publish Cattle Call and FuRyu's other titles The Legend of Legacy and The Caligula Effect in the west. You can learn more about The Alliance Alive by reading GBAtemp's official review, which scored the game at an 8.5/10.

:arrow: Source: Weekly Famitsu JP

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The PS4 and the Switch seem to bw getting full of remakes, that's not bad but honesty, if it's popular games chances are people played them before unless the Switch is their first console or something.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really wanted to play this, but when I heard that it didnt have voice acting I just didnt bother. Hope this version has it.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oooo, this has passed way under my radar, it looks like a game right up my alley :o
Tempted to get it on Switch now :D

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing really wrong with it was that you couldn't max everything because there weren't enough npc recruits. I enjoyed this game for what it was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi