OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_0651.jpg

Hey guys,

so i recently modded my 2ds with homebrew and i created a .cia files from my pokmeon ultra cartridge. The problem is after i boot up the game, i can only play for about a minute or two before the game crashes and this error pops up. I can play the game on the cart with no issues or any other .cia games. It's only happening with this specific game. Is it related to the cart dump? Any ideas?

Last edited by LouieTooReal,

LouieTooReal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I deleted the .cia game that was made from the cart. I am now having issues playing the game on the cart. I will get occasional crashes Now. Not sure what to do :/

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the system version of the 3DS? Which version of Luma3DS is displayed on the config settings (hold Select while powering on the system to view the config settings page).

LouieTooReal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the system version of the 3DS? Which version of Luma3DS is displayed on the config settings (hold Select while powering on the system to view the config settings page).
It's on version 11.12.0-45U
Luma version 10.1.3

This is the error message i've been receiving now while playing pokemon ultra moon on the cart

Attachments

• IMG_0656.jpg
    IMG_0656.jpg
    771.3 KB · Views: 364

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's on version 11.12.0-45U
Luma version 10.1.3

This is the error message i've been receiving now while playing pokemon ultra moon on the cart
As a matter of troubleshooting, I recommend updating to Luma3DS v10.2, and I recommend updating your 3DS to system version 11.13.

LouieTooReal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a matter of troubleshooting, I recommend updating to Luma3DS v10.2, and I recommend updating your 3DS to system version 11.13.
sorry to do this but it didn't fix the issue. I continue to have crashes no matter the game i'm playing. It doesn't happen often but it can still be annoying when it does.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to do this but it didn't fix the issue. I continue to have crashes no matter the game i'm playing. It doesn't happen often but it can still be annoying when it does.
After updating, is the problem with cartridges, CIA games, or both? You might want to attempt a CTRTransfer if it's both. If it's just cartridges, it could be a bad or loose connection.

LouieTooReal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After updating, is the problem with cartridges, CIA games, or both? You might want to attempt a CTRTransfer if it's both. If it's just cartridges, it could be a bad or loose connection.
It’s with both at this point. Any info on the CTRTansfer?
it’s with both. Sorry I’m a Noob. What is that? I searched it on 3ds hacks. I’m just confused what it does.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s with both at this point. Any info on the CTRTansfer?

it’s with both. Sorry I’m a Noob. What is that? I searched it on 3ds hacks. I’m just confused what it does.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/ctrtransfer.html

It'll overwrite all of your NAND, except the console-specific stuff, with a clean backup from another console. I don't know if it will help, but it will eliminate a lot of variables.

LouieTooReal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://3ds.hacks.guide/ctrtransfer.html

It'll overwrite all of your NAND, except the console-specific stuff, with a clean backup from another console. I don't know if it will help, but it will eliminate a lot of variables.

Okay I’ll check it out. Here’s another crash I just received. Looks like the error are different depending on whether I’m playing a CIA game or directly from a cartridge

Attachments

• 5F72BCF3-BF64-4112-8175-8E5062A309F1.jpeg
    5F72BCF3-BF64-4112-8175-8E5062A309F1.jpeg
    902 KB · Views: 331

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-