Hacking 3DS Flashcarts - News, Updates, and Support Thread

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i'd like understand, after a month from the last new GW team came out and ask for beta test. the last mounth they told that the FW 2.0 was ready and they were testing it from a lot!!! then the GW team will be out next mounth a told us: 2.0 is ready and will be out in next dey....!and so on, month after month.

I'd like to know if they took us for fools, if the FW 2.0 really exists, what the team is going to do ..... maybe sell the other cards in stock.

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wrote up a little something I might email to Gateway. But are they even reading emails? I haven't turned my 3DS on at all in fears it'll be bricked. :( and I shouldn't have to use a lower firmware or be afraid of my console bricking. This the one thing that's bad about a good flash card.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just turn it on and downgrade to 1.2 so you dont have to live in fear^
You are gonna find out sooner or later if you bricked you cant stop it​

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know I can, but my point is we shouldn't have to downgrade or be afraid of bricking in the first place as legitimate Gateway users. :( but yeah, by the time I want to downgrade the new firmware should be out. Too busy playing Pokemon at the moment. lol.

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a place to get an R4i Gold 3DS (DS mode cart) that accepts paypal and has decent shipping speed to the USA?

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Paypal is strictly anti-flashcards/piracy. So, even if you did find a site that accepts it, if you were to do so and they caught you, they may end up doing something about it. But yes, that is asking for a lot.
Ok.. well THAT I didn't know. Makes sense then.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Well, Paypal is strictly anti-flashcards/piracy. So, even if you did find a site that accepts it, if you were to do so and they caught you, they may end up doing something about it. But yes, that is asking for a lot.
although it's not 'them' (paypal) catching 'you', it's paypal catching the flash card site.
so, you won't get in trouble, they would.

Reactions: IronClouds

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
although it's not 'them' (paypal) catching 'you', it's paypal catching the flash card site.
so, you won't get in trouble, they would.
Maybe, maybe not. But would you really want to have "associated with illegal business practices" on your Paypal account? Loadable gift debit cards ftw.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe, maybe not. But would you really want to have "associated with illegal business practices" on your Paypal account? Loadable gift debit cards ftw.
i think it is funny how in america it's so easy to get those cards, in europe it's not that easy. yet picking up an anonymous sim card in europe is easy, where as it's not as so easy there ha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol