Hacking 3DS Flashcarts - News, Updates, and Support Thread

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually they updated last months post with a short paragraph so didn't really make new post just edit.
Code:
Our work is close to completion, but as our users know, we care very much about quality and we won't release our new firmware before it has been tested in depth and approved by our beta-testing team.

Besides better compatibility for the latest roms, we also have in the meanwhile started working on some new features that will surprise and please you all. There are many more good things to come in the future of Gateway 3DS and its users. The Future is Gateway 3DS !

Oh yea, I have that site that tells you when a site edit's been made. They edited "two clones" into "various clones". And that was more than a week ago.

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Actually they updated last months post with a short paragraph so didn't really make new post just edit.
Code:
Our work is close to completion, but as our users know, we care very much about quality and we won't release our new firmware before it has been tested in depth and approved by our beta-testing team.

Besides better compatibility for the latest roms, we also have in the meanwhile started working on some new features that will surprise and please you all. There are many more good things to come in the future of Gateway 3DS and its users. The Future is Gateway 3DS !

That was already there.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually got the same email as what was posted. Been to a few sites and all got the same. Multi-rom and NAND saving can wait.

There are only TWO GAMES with NAND saving and both are disappointments. The clones have the newer games working already. If Gateway doesn't release it soon, they are DONE. It would be True Blue all over again. They must've realized this and that's why we're getting the EmuNAND update with the game patches for 6.3.

I love my Gateway, I did a tutorial on it, but truth is truth. Now, let's see how they do this weekend with the 2.0.

BTW, it is almost PERFECT timing as I just got a Nikon CoolPix L28 for my Disney vacation to test the video out on. So, if this gets released this weekend as stated, I have a video to shoot.

I'm just getting FURTHER and FURTHER behind on my channel lmao

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States

Look, I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue. But facts are facts, Pokemon X and Y are BROKEN GAMES! Even in 2D, there is slowdown during the battles(and I played on the 3DS AND 2DS with the same result). The Mega Evolutions are pointless. The story is boring. All the type matchups weren't worked out, ESPECIALLY for dual types. The overworld is ONLY in 2D. Not to mention there is NO POST GAME CONTENT. The ONLY good things are the leveling finally being fixed and the inverse battles.

I may be a Pokemon fan, but I can tell shit when I see it.....

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Look, I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue. But facts are facts, Pokemon X and Y are BROKEN GAMES! Even in 2D, there is slowdown during the battles(and I played on the 3DS AND 2DS with the same result). The Mega Evolutions are pointless. The story is boring. All the type matchups weren't worked out, ESPECIALLY for dual types. The overworld is ONLY in 2D. Not to mention there is NO POST GAME CONTENT. The ONLY good things are the leveling finally being fixed and the inverse battles.

I may be a Pokemon fan, but I can tell shit when I see it.....
Animal Crossing New Leaf is NAND saving...

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Animal Crossing New Leaf is NAND saving...

Yeah and that was boring too. It only held my interest for about a week and that was it. I have NOT returned to it since. All you do is build stuff, plant stuff, and fish for hours on that island to afford everything. If you like it, good for you, but me, I could care less.....

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah and that was boring too. It only held my interest for about a week and that was it. I have NOT returned to it since. All you do is build stuff, plant stuff, and fish for hours on that island to afford everything. If you like it, good for you, but me, I could care less.....
So what games you recommend on 3DS? atm i got rune factory 4 / fire emblem on my sd cards.

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Take whatever it is out that's bothering you on a punchbag, you replied to my comment if i've antagonised you then i've antagonised you. There where 3 emails posted one in nonsense that somehow got a reply that i couldn't take seriously and two other hardly an avalanche. I'm not a r4i fanboy i have ordered a gateway i hope its true.

I'd be very surprised if this is the first time anyone's questioned the legitimacy of an email on gbatemp, Its nothing, you get your reply then lets move on.

here is the pic that its true (GBZTemp may ban me if i'm lying)

this time without names ( i think)

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 370

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, that has a Facebook name on it. I'd recommend you take that down if it's your FB or if it belongs to someone in particular (i.e. a person and not a group, etc.)

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States

Actually, I HATE COD type shooters. I much prefer Bioshock or Doom. I'm a HUGE Mario and Zelda fan. As well as anything Naughty Dog or Kojima.

So what games you recommend on 3DS? atm i got rune factory 4 / fire emblem on my sd cards.

I recommend the following:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-New Super Mario Bros 2
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
-Project X Zone
-Shin Megami Tensei IV
-Crosswords Plus
-Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
-Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies (eShop download)
-Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
-Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
-Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
-Fire Emblem: Awakening
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Tales of the Abyss
-Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
-Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions
-Bit Trip Saga
-Pokemon Rumble Blast
-Star Fox 64 3D
-Dead or Alive Dimensions
-Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
-Ridge Racer 3D
-Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (won't work on Gateway)
-Pushmo (eShop download)
-Mutant Mudds (eShop download)
-Gunman Clive (eShop download)
-Vvvvvvvv (eShop download)
-Crashmo (eShop download)
-Any 3D Classics game EXCEPT Urban Champion (eShop download)

UltraMew

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I HATE Gen 3-6. I much prefer Kanto or Johto. I'm a HUGE Gen 1 and 2 fan.

I recommend the following:

-Pokémon Red/Blue
-Pokémon Yellow
-Pokémon Gold/Silver
-Pokémon Crystal(won't work on Game Boy original)
-Pokémon Red/Blue
-Pokémon Yellow
-Pokémon Gold/Silver
-Pokémon Red/Blue
-Pokémon Yellow
-Pokémon Gold/Silver
-Pokémon Red/Blue
-Pokémon Yellow
-Pokémon Gold/Silver
-Pokémon Red/Blue
-Pokémon Yellow
-Pokémon Gold/Silver
Fixed.

Reactions: IronClouds

hamido123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
when do i nand backup will i be able to flash it on original nand memory later by open my 3ds?
for example i use gateway nand backup. after that i save that 4,5 backup on pc and do a update with my 3ds will i be able to jump back?

UltraMew

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
when do i nand backup will i be able to flash it on original nand memory later by open my 3ds?
for example i use gateway nand backup. after that i save that 4,5 backup on pc and do a update with my 3ds will i be able to jump back?
I think so, with custom hardware!

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States

Actually, Smart Ass, I quite enjoyed Gen III. Gen IV was kinda weak, but still entertaining. Gen V was very impressive and had the best story to date. You are practically the VILLAIN. Great turn around.

But, to be honest, my favorites are the hacks a member on here did by the names Sacred Gold, Volt White, and Volt White 2. I cannot remember his name off hand, but those are actually my favorites and as close to an all encompassing game we'll ever see.

If that guy sees this, I'd like to ask if we are going to get a hack like that, but based in the Orange Islands. That would totally rule!

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes, but only if you have the hardware required to do a NAND recovery. At the moment, the 2.0 can only dump the NAND, not put it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you wanna commit suicide just drink prime