♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to Gbatemp!
Yes you need to update it in order to use it on a 3DS unless it's already updated when you buy it...which I think it is according to that site...
Anyways, please read the stickies before you post. You would have seen this topic which would have answered your question. bye bye!

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yep
biggrin.gif

Use Wood for R4i Gold on that cart.

But it's a bit overpriced, It'd be better if you got an Acekard 2i.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question; can you update the r4i gold 3ds flash cart without using an original ds, ds lite, or dsi?
on the website link I posted it says it is pre-flashed, but i do not if the card is actually pre-flashed with the latest update that works with the 2.1.0-4U 3ds update.
the stickies said there is an update, but i only have a 3ds, and i do not know anyone that has a ds lite, ds, or dsi.
did anyone buy an r4 from that website and actually confirm if the flash cart is actually pre-flashed with the LATEST update.

PS:The supercard dstwo can be updated from the 3ds without using a ds lite, etc., but it is too expensive.

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree ^ why are some people so acidic if a newbie posts in the wrong section?

Give the newbies some slack ffs, we were all newbies once.

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
Stop Nitpicking for grammer, remember respect for other members. And yes i was backseat moderating, as the question for which the topic was created had been answered.

tiggerlator, don't class me in the same space as Shuji1987, there was nothing acidic about my post. Just a suggestion that this thread be closed as it served it's purpose.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Maybe the stickies should use a bigger font and a different color (red should do the trick). Also making them "stuck" at the top so that they don't scroll with the rest of the page would be a nice touch (thus making them truly sticky
tongue.gif
).

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm serious. I had some trouble finding the stickies when I was new here. I found them when I reasoned with myself that maybe the stickies were "stuck" at the top of the page
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD