Homebrew 3DS firmware version no top screen

MO35AB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Help me find out what firmware version i have, no top screen new nintendo 2ds xl.
i wanna cfw it until i can order a new top screen, since lockdown started its hard to shop :sad:.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be able to get the firmware from a nand backup, but you'd have to go through it blind. I can't recall if the instructions are in the top or bottom screen with godmode.

Reactions: MO35AB

MO35AB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
good idea, i know my way with godmod, but how can i tell the version ? from the file itself ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's actually a good idea if you have cfw installed. you can stream the video to the computer with ntr cfw and kit kat slim. you just need the ip address of the 3ds.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... Like walking in Rock Tunnel without HM05 Flash in Pokemon Red/Blue.

First of all, does the n2DSXL has custom firmware? Being able to access GodMode9 means it's already hacked.

If you insist on trying to hack it anyway, system update it to the latest 11.14U firmware, and follow the 3ds.hack.guide's seedminer method.

Good luck because you'll definitely going to need it.

MO35AB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
... Like walking in Rock Tunnel without HM05 Flash in Pokemon Red/Blue.

First of all, does the n2DSXL has custom firmware? Being able to access GodMode9 means it's already hacked.

If you insist on trying to hack it anyway, system update it to the latest 11.14U firmware, and follow the 3ds.hack.guide's seedminer method.

Good luck because you'll definitely going to need it.
nope, no cfw, and yes i know that tunnel with pokemon and i did get the hm first.
if its that hard and there is no way, i ll just wait till i get her a decent upper screen.
Thanks tempers !

lilyuwuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't forget seedminer requires your friend code which is... on the top screen.

Try putting in a really new cart. If you're prompted to cart update, it'll show your browser version from which you can likely derive your actual system version.

MO35AB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I did it :toot::toot::D
following the new 11.14 method, i just connected to wifi , updated it to the latest firmware that is 11.14 by this time, then i had an issue with boot9strap installer's combo, found on youtube : left down right up A , and that's it !
godmod9 displays stuff on the lower screen.
now i need to stream upper screen to pc, i think its possible with new 2DS XL, but some say luma 10.0 and up no longer supports ntr ( no idea what's this) its also late, i might just go sleep.
turns out you can cross Rock Tunnel without HM05 Flash :D:D

MO35AB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
streaming is working fine 60 ~ 45 fps, at least i can play using a pc, if there was a way to stream to android phones, u can put a phone directly on top screen :teach:
anyway, i think its all cool now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night