GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
So I managed downgrading my friends 11.0.0-33 3DS to install a9lh onto it. Everything went well. I waited a week and then performed another system transfer to get my NNID back. Then, I wanted to restore my system with the NANDmin.bin backup I made but I'm now having trouble doing so.. When that final system transfer was complete, I deleted all the stuff from that SD card and threw in the backup I made of it before both transfers, but now my 3DS won't boot, it acts as if there is no SD card in it. What am I doing wrong?

Kinqdra

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
UPDATE: The problem was in the SD card. I guess it's just not compatible with the 3DS.. Anyway, got a new one and successfully restored my Sysnand. Unfortunately, other than the folders and the system applications, all previously installed apps and games are gone.

Can anyone help?

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You have to copy to your new SD card, all files and folders you had on your old SD (when making a SysNAND backup, it is wise to also make a backup of the whole SD to PC)

Unless the SysNAND backup you restored was linked to a diferent "Nintendo 3DS" -> "folder with lots of numbers/letters" (this is an encrypted folder that is linked to the SysNAND).

Otherwise, install again everything you had/want through FBI, Freeshop, Homebr3w, etc...

Kinqdra

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
This is what I did:
1. Copied the content from my SD card to my pc and performed a NAND backup
2. Performed a system transfer from that console to another
3. Waited a week
4. Performed another system transfer from the other console back to the original
5. Placed all the files back from my pc to the original SD card
6. Performed a NAND restore

And now none of the apps are installed.. Is there something I did wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there