Hardware 3DS doesn't start

Parismessios3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hello, I have a problem with my 3DS. I wanted to dump the nand of my 3ds, but I changed my mind as soon as I put some solder on the points on the 3ds motherboard. Since then, my 3ds doesn't turn on. There is not any damage on 3ds motherboard. What do you recommend me to do? Also, is there anybody in UK who can fix my 3ds in case of damage?

Thank you

Master X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either a damaged board, or the solder ran a bit before it hardened and connected some pins that shouldn't be connected.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You may have gotten solder on 2 pins, connecting them. Get a desoldering braid, or solder sucker, and try to remove the solder. I wish you th e best of luck.
Most likely this is the case, however you could have destroyed a component as well by turning it on when it was shorted. Or maybe you overheated the chip and destroyed it.

Parismessios3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I have checked the motherboard for any connected pins, couldn't find any. I think I have destroyed the CLK alternative point, but can this prevent the 3ds from turning on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...