3DS doesnt find games on SD.

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by TimKatheteStadle, Dec 4, 2013.

1. TimKatheteStadle
    OP

TimKatheteStadle Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2011
    Gambia, The
    So I have a white 3DS on V6.3.0-12E.
    Yesterday I was playing Dual Destinies just fine. Today I switched on and wanted to start it, but it said something like "The game could not be found on the SD card".
    So I copied all the data from the SD card (roughly 2.3 GB in the 3DS folder) to my computer, formated the SD card and tried again, but it didnt work again. I also tried a different SD card, didnt work either.
    Then I tried to download the games again via EShop, but I cant access EShop with the SD card inserted, it will just say an error was detected and I have to shut down the 3DS. So now, I could just insert an empty SD and download all games again, but I have no backed up savegames.. :(

Any way to fix this?

EDIT: So I found my old SD card, I switched to a new one because the old one was only 2 GB big. So the only files which are lost would be the Dual Destinies saves -.-" (Atleast better than all files :( )

2. master801

master801 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2011
    United States
    Can you actually see the 3ds files on your computer?

3. TimKatheteStadle
    OP

TimKatheteStadle Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Yes, I can see the Nintendo 3DS folder with all its files and like I said its 2.3 GB big.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice