Hacking 3DS decapping fundraising topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry that was the annoying auto correct feature from my iPod Touch, it's fixed now.

I'm not sure who else is working on a hack besides yellow8 and his troubles, but this was one of the biggest, most highly publicized chances of finally cracking the 3DS.

As no news is being released, that's the reason why I mentioned that it should be taken out of people's sigs. Unless something new is said, members don't need to keep publicizing this. We don't need newbies losing their money to a seemingly lost cause.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
PSA to everyone with a link to the fundraiser in your sig - you should probably remove the fundraiser so innocent newbies don't fall into the trap of clicking and throwing money at their screens.

Syphurith - just making sure you're aware.
Oh thanks i would. Before i can confirm that is true i would not put it in my Sig.
Thanks for mentioning me. (I've been out for several days due to my hdd's failure. orz)

Reactions: Xarsah16

Boy12

NOT a new member!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not sure who else is working on a hack besides yellow8 and his troubles, but this was one of the biggest, most highly publicized chances of finally cracking the 3DS.

As no news is being released, that's the reason why I mentioned that it should be taken out of people's sigs. Unless something new is said, members don't need to keep publicizing this. We don't need newbies losing their money to a seemingly lost cause.
Exactly.

E.Chu

Desu.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me put on my tinfoil hat.

J|12 is Yamagushi. Is he actually, but secretly communicating with us? After all, he is the staunchest defender of the fundraiser. The country code could probably be faked via proxy. The Man is keeping us down. :ph34r:

In all seriousness, I expect the 3DS to be hacked after several high-profile releases - Pokemon X/Y the most relevant - are released. I expect to wait another year; the Gateway is not a acceptable solution.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
I think is Rosa the Subrosian from TLoZ: Oracle of Seasons

Dartz150 wins the cookie!
squishy-cookie.gif
Congrats! It is Rosa the Subrosian from Seasons :)

Not Kenny playing dress up, fidrocka ;) He can't afford such a pretty bow...

That's impressive, my avatar derailed a topic. XD Anyway - don't shoot me pl0x XD Back to the decapping? >.>

Reactions: DSoryu and fidrocka

pelo88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI people actually CAN'T donate because Skrill isn't allowing to upload money and the donate link that gspeer012 uses doesn't allow for that option and unlike paypal you can't add credit cards to your Skrill account as sources of payment as it's supposed to be handled by the way the merchant links to Skrill:
We are currently working on allowing uploads into your wallet. Nevertheless, you can still make payments to merchants and websites by using credit card or bank wire. When you reach the checkout simply select the option to "Pay via Skrill", login to your account and complete your payment.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
FYI people actually CAN'T donate because Skrill isn't allowing to upload money and the donate link that gspeer012 uses doesn't allow for that option and unlike paypal you can't add credit cards to your Skrill account as sources of payment as it's supposed to be handled by the way the merchant links to Skrill:
We are currently working on allowing uploads into your wallet. Nevertheless, you can still make payments to merchants and websites by using credit card or bank wire. When you reach the checkout simply select the option to "Pay via Skrill", login to your account and complete your payment.

That's one less newbie falling into the trap, and hopefully they will get on long enough to tell us what's going on when they realize people can't throw money in.

One word of advice- NEVER WIRE MONEY! it is usually shady as hell and difficult to cancel.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly people if you haven't already i would say contact your banks and get your money back. i was hesitant to believe this was fake. maybe it isn't. but no new updates for this long is unacceptable.

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
I think its better to donate for other 300 $ ....every person about 5 dollor!

Have you read this thread? Have you read my posts? If the fundraiser works with you for no issue, and you think the $300 should be donated, maybe you should do it. Many did donate $5, others much more than that. Where did it get them? Absolutely nowhere.

With no updates no one in their right mind will continue to throw their money away to this scam cause unless they are a newbie or just illiterate. I'm sure people wish they could get their money back but it is probably too late.

Reactions: alirezay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +1