3DS Capture Card Mod

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by WaltzK, Apr 5, 2017.

1. WaltzK
    OP

WaltzK Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    United States
    Anyone know of a good place to order a capture card mod for n3ds or n3ds XL? I've found a few websites, but they all seem a bit dodgy, and I don't want to get my 3DS + Money taken.

2. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    Which ones are you talking about? Unfortunately the very few folks who make capture cards are the same ones who do the mods.

3. WaltzK
    OP

WaltzK Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    United States
    I've noticed. I was just asking around if anyone here had personally (or knew someone) who got the service done. I'm talking about any honestly. I'm just looking to get a capture card installed.

4. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    Is NTR streaming not good enough for your standards? I know some people can't deal with the occasional frame drops.

Capture cards are so pricey though - that unless you really need a perfect recording, ntr streaming makes better financial sense.

5. HamBone41801

HamBone41801 K35

Jan 16, 2017
    United States
    im saving up for an fpga. then ill be on my way to proto typing a board. if i ever pull it off, ill put it all on gba temp.

6. WaltzK
    OP

WaltzK Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2016
    United States
    I currently stream using NTR. However I have two systems going at a time. I've not figured out a way to stream two system to one PC yet without both streams trying to overlap. So I have to use a spare computer (and this computer has bad specs). From that computer I run Teamviewer and then crop that screen and have to do all of this round-a-bout to get two systems recorded using OBS and then (with the lag included) via twitch. A capture card mod would solve a lot of my issues currently. So yea If you know of a trusted source let me know!

x65943 likes this.