3ds Camera Stoped to Work

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by shihouin, Jul 26, 2016.

1. shihouin
    OP

shihouin Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2016
    Brazil
    I did the software downgrad with DSiWare , but when i finished the downgrade the camera stopped to word, when i try open the camera apperar " PRess power button and contact nintendo support" i used Cubic ninja to install menuhax and make the ARM9loaderhax, all works greatly but the came continues to apperat "press power button and contact nintendo support"

2. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Try running DSiWare that uses camera.

3. DavidRO99

DavidRO99 Average Ryzen user.

Jun 11, 2016
    Korea, North
    your back-door
    use 3DNUS to download the Camera app CIA and install it on your 3DS

4. shihouin
    OP

shihouin Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2016
    Brazil
    I tryied but dosent worked.

I tryed photo dojo but when i enter on photo dojo the game crashes

Last edited by shihouin, Jul 26, 2016
  5. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    Usually when that happens is a Hardware problem with the cameras, If you downgrade the NATIVE_FIRM to the one of 10.4 you can try to downgrade with a Homebrew Launcher entry point to any 10.x Firmware and try if that works. If that didn"t work it will be a Hardware problem with the cameras.

6. shihouin
    OP

shihouin Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2016
    Brazil
    Hello, i tryied downgrade to 9.0, 9.2 , 10.3, 10.4, 10.7, but nothing happen the camera dosent work my console is a New 3ds XL Usa with arm9loadehax + luma, i used sysupdater to do the downgrade, more ideas ?

7. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Most likely the HW is the culprit.

8. Fabax01

Fabax01 Advanced Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Italy
    I had the same error in 2013 (old white 3ds) with the camera, also i couldn't run DS games.
    Turned out HW to be the culprit.
    If you still have the warrancy you can send it to repair. Or try opening it and posting some pics.

9. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    As said it should be Hardware problem then, you may get it contactc with Nintendo to send it to repair. You also should reinstall a backup without Arm9LoaderHax that isn"t modified of course or they maybe don"t repair it and also Nintendo most likely update the console to last Firmware.
    You can also try sending it to a particular or repair it yourself if you want so.

10. VictorMoreno015

VictorMoreno015 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    United States
    Las Vegas
    All I know is that this is actually a NAND problem because my current New 3DS had this exact problem when I had the NAND on my old OoT 3DS before I system transferred it. The old 3DS' camera works after I did the system transfer but my current New 3DS did not.
    This is not a hardware problem.

11. shihouin
    OP

shihouin Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2016
    Brazil
    and you solved it ?